chapter 3~

sorry for the long wait i have been quite busy lately and my computer started acting stupid but anyways

Here is chapter 3 enjoy~

by the way i don't own any thing :P

___________________________________________________________________________

It was around 11:30 and you were just relaxing on your bed with your earphones in. You were listing to (insert favorite song). You were getting tired but wanted to stay up to see if Jeff would return tonight. Another 20 minutes passed and you started to lose hope. By 12 o'clock you thought 

oh screw it I'm tired and I'm going to bed!

As soon as you were half way asleep you heard a crash. You looked up and saw Jeff standing there with your lamp knocked on the floor. You sighed,"must you bump into something every time you break into my room." You almost didn't hear the hurried footsteps into your room. Thankfully you did though. You acted fast you threw Jeff into your closet and sat on the floor as if you fell down.

Your parents burst into your room with worried looks on their faces and your dad holding a baseball bat and your mom holding a rolling pin.

"__________ are you okay?!" your mom asks worriedly.

"Yeah i sort of just fell on my way to the bathroom sorry for scaring ya guys," you rubbed the back oh your neck awkwardly while giving them apologetic glances.

"It's okay just try to be more careful next time," your dad responded with a slight smile.

"Okay and mom a rolling pin really were you going to roll the intruder to death," you laughed.

"It was the first thing I grabbed now just get back to sleep young lady," and with that your parents left your room. You waited about a good ten minutes before you creeped over to your closet and opened it. You gave a disapproving look his way; your arms crossed over your chest and your foot tapping.

"That was real fucking close! You could have been seen what would you have done! Plus it would have been extremely awkward to explain why there is a guy in my room at midnight cause that would surely go over well not to mention tha-," you were cut off from your whisper rant with a finger on your lips. You tired to look down but that made you cross eyed.and Jeff just lightly laughed at you.

"what," you asked slightly annoyed.

"You looked cute like that," he replied nonchalantly while you blushed like a mad woman.

You just turned your head puffed out your cheeks and muttered a quick whatever and hoped on the bed. The slight chuckle not going unnoticed by you. 

"Are you just going to stand there or come and join me," you said with a mock annoyed tone. He sauntered over to you and sat on the bed next to you. 

"Why aren't you scared?" he asked.

You shrugged,"I guess all your memes just made me not scared"

"Memes?" he asked incredulously.

"Yah" you replied," come here." You pulled out your phone and went on Google Image. You typed in "Jeff The Killer memes" and handed him your phone. after about a minute of him scrolling through the pictures he gave you a 'WTF' look.

You shrugged again,"don't look at me like that its not like i made them."

"it's not just that its the fact you were looking these things up"

"I don't get out much. So therefore have a lot of spare time in which I Google random things" you said in a matter of fact tone.

He sighed again,"you sure are a weird one"

"thank you" you mumbled falling asleep. You felt him slid in next to you wishing you a good night before you were out.

------------------

You woke up the next morning to an empty bed and a note on your night stand. It read:

Dear ______ I left early that way there would be

no risk of me being seen again see you later

Jeff

You smiled slightly and started to walk downstairs when you heard arguing in the kitchen. You see your mom yelling at your dad with a sharp kitchen knife in her hand. they didn't know you were there and you weren't quite ready to announce your presence.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT WHORE YOU CALL YOUR SECRETARY!" your mom yelled with tears in her eyes. You put a hand over your mouth to cover a gasp.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF YOU WOULD STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH ALL THE TIME!" your father yelled and then you accidentally let a sob out. Apparently they heard it and started yelling at each other saying how it was the others fault. All the while you ran upstairs into your room. After you got into your room you still heard them screaming at each other so you tried covering your ears and rocking back and forth with tears streaming down your face.

You were wishing for anybody to come and comfort you and that is what you got.

__________________________________________

So there was chapter 3 i hope you enjoyed it please comment 

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD...............

remember your beautiful ^u^