✨Dive In✨

" Klay wait, baby, I don't think I wanna do this anymore.." she was starting to chicken out.

"Baby, don't worry. I'm gonna take good care of you. Relax." whispered, breath warm against her thighs.

This was her first time being this sexually intimate with Klay. It's been 5 months since they've first started dating and she's been doing just fine with the whole 'not having sex thing', well kind of. Secretly she was dying in the inside.

Klay is so fucking irresistible, with those soft, pink, moist lips of his, those beautiful brown orbs, and that body of his makes some days more difficult than others.

Klay, on the other hand, let's just say he's not really fond of this no sex policy. It was extremely hard watching her saunter along the house in nothing but a small T-shirt that only reached just below her rump, along with a pair of lace panties.

He just had to have her, he didn't care if that meant only pleasuring her and not himself, at least it was something.

After days of begging and pleading, she had allowed him to give her fellatio. Now here she is, body spread on black satin sheets, with only a bra on, and legs wide open. Klay is set between them with nothing but a pair of sweats.

His hands massaged her outer thighs, he hasn't taking his chocolate brown orbs off of her jewel. His mouth was watering just at the sight, he was excited, his sweats couldn't hide his problem.

She nodded, taking deep breaths she started to calm down just a bit, but she was still on edge.

He began teasing, stroking her "lips" back and forth delicately with his fingers. He didn't bring his finger tips nowhere near her clit, not yet, he thought.

His tongue lapped at her thighs, tracing a few of the distinct stretch marks with the tip of his tongue. He knew that she was highly insecure of them, but he thought they were absolutely perfect.

He blew cool air onto her thighs, he felt her shudder in his arms. A smirk played in his lips, oh yeah, I got something for her.

He looked up, her eyes were closed and the sheets were in here fist. Her first instinct was to snap her legs shut. It was almost as if Klay could read her mind, as soon as I thought about closing them he started to speak,

"Don't do it , baby. Don't you dare close em'," he warned.

She whimpered, taking her bottom lip into her mouth, suckling on it gently.

His long tongue slowly glided up and down her slit, teasingly. Making sure this experience for her would be the most pleasurable.

Klay made small circles with his tongue just above her clit and it was driving her insane. His fingers were at her lips again massaging them gently.

She grabbed a pillow, placing it on her face. She was biting at it to suppress her moans. What Klay was doing down there was making her sob internally. She could feel her juices flowing out of her with the littlest touch from her boyfriend.

"Fuck, would you stop teasing, damn!" She demanded with frustration clear in her voice.

Chuckling, his lips latched onto her clit suckling gently. She shuddered, hands not knowing what to do but grab everything around her. She had never felt pleasure like this before so she reacted in ways she couldn't explain. Speaking words that he couldn't even comprehend.

He looked up at her while swirling his tongue around her pearl, admiring her body convulse under his control.

His hand gripped at her waist bringing her closer to his mouth and even closer to climax.

The eyes of his lover rolled to the back of her head and she felt her walls tighten.

"Baby..I'm...I'm" she uttered clutching onto his hair that he'd decided to grow out.

That just encouraged him to do more. He stuck his tongue into her, his thumb replaced where his tongue once was and began to rub in quick, sloppy circles. His other hand remained on her hip.

She cried out as she released and Klay continued to pleasure her bottom half, making the experience more enjoyable.

He planted small soft kisses all over her thighs as her body with limp.

"You okay, baby?" he smirked, trailer the soft kisses up her body and to her lips. He laid next to her and pulled her closer.

She bit her lip and took a deep breath.
"No,"

He laughed, " but I'll be alright" she smiled.

Klay planted a kiss on her temple,
" Well, you better recover quick because daddy was plans to wake you up just like that tomorrow morning."

______________________

Sorry that was a sucking ending. The next one will be better I promise! But Hey, I'm writing a Steph one shot next time. But if you want that next oneshot, you got get me and my Boyfriend's YouTube channel to 85 subscribers my loves!! We will be making our first video on Friday so most likely our first video will be posted next week. So go go go subscribe. Link is in my bio!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️