Weak

Trapped against his frame,I realized that my small frame was almost non existent compared to him. After avoiding him for a few weeks, I finally gave him the time of day and somehow, here he is, in my bedroom.

The slightest touch would have me melting at his feet, something my boyfriend couldn't do.

Klay supposedly has a crush on me but I think it's just pure lust. I'm the only girl that he's been after that hasn't given him the time of day and he seems to have a problem with that.But guess what? I don't care. You can't always get what you want, life has never been fair.

Yeah, he was undoubtedly attractive and I'm pretty sure he was no amateur in the sheets but I'm very content in the relationship that I'm in and I refuse to let him mess that up.

"Klay, this isn't necessarily what I had in mind when you said you wanted to talk..".His tongue grazed his bottom lip, his breathing was heavy, and his eyes...his eyes were seeing right through me. He knew I wanted him. I wanted him more than anything and that cocky smirk on his face did nothing but weaken me.

"Baby girl, there's no hiding that you want me. Just by looking in your eyes, looking at your body posture, I can tell that you're dripping with want and need. And it's all for me.", his rough hands found there way under my shirt, I had no bra so it was easier for him to get to my breast. My body was betraying me, it reacted to his every touch, but I tried so hard to not let him get to me.

"N-no..you're wrong..",his calloused fingertips brushed past my nipples, they hardened under his touch.

"Am I?",my breath was caught in my throat. His lips were over mine before they curved in a smile,his perfect teeth were showing.

"Look at you,weak under my touch. Can your little wimp of a boyfriend do this to you?", now his hands were moving along my curves, he caressed them biting his lip as if he was trying to control himself. He groaned as his hands stopped at my hips.

"Can he handle these curves of yours?", his fingers slipped into the sides of my red lace panties, hooking his fingers and pulling them down slowly.

"I know I can..", I kicked my panties to the corner. My clit was throbbing for attention and the cool air that hit my wetness made it harder for me to keep from losing myself completely.

"You know I can too."

His soft lips lightly grazed my collarbone, "Does he know where all those spots are?..", he whispered, "Cuz I do..".

He licked at my collarbone,my hairs stood up, my body juddered. Shit, I didn't even know that was my spot.

"Klay, please don't do this..Cameron will be back soon..", his right hand was now cuffing my ass, dammit another weakness. My hands palmed at his chest. Our foreheads were touching, and his fingers rubbed against my entrance from behind.

"Good. I hope he walks in and learns how he's supposed to pleasure his girl.", the scruff on his face burned against my cheek as he continued to whispered the naughty things he would do to my body.

"Can he make you tremble under his body while slipping in just one finger..", he did the actions as he spoke of them. Slipping in a finger, he moaned my name making it almost impossible to stand. I trembled closing my thighs immediately.

He used his free hand to spread them back open,"Damn, has he ever even been in here.You're tighter than God knows what!", he exclaimed.

Unrecognizable squeals escaped my throat. Klay stared at me in utter shock, he knew he would have me wrapped around his finger but clearly he didn't know I would react this way.