Pleasure

Klay exhaled deeply, stripping himself of his muscle shirt. He was drained from today's workout. Game 1 against the Cavaliers was approaching quickly and he needed to get it together. Workout, eat right, and rest.

As each day passed he became anxious. He remembered how it felt when the last seconds were approaching in the fourth quarter, they were up by a few but it was enough to reassure them that they were making it to the next round. He stood on the sidelines, his ear was killing him and his head was pounding. His vision was blurred, and the room was spinning just a bit but he pushed all of those troubles aside. He felt guilty, his team needed him back on the court, well at least that's what he thought. Here he was, sitting, no standing on the side doing absolutely nothing. But it wasn't his fault and he knew that but guilt still lingered in his eyes, coach Kerr could tell.

"It's okay, we made it, Thompson.." coach Kerr smiled from ear to ear, giving Klay a pat on the back.

"We are going to the finals.." Klay smiled at the thought. It was unbelievable that they had made it this far. It had been forty years since the team has made it to the finals, Steph and himself were able to make this happen together along with the rest of the team.

"And what are you smilin' about, handsome?" he glanced up meeting the dark brown orbs of his fiancé. She had strolled in looking almost edible in her dark gray Nike pro shorts that hugged her firm rump. The matching sports bra made it hard for him to keep his eyes on hers.

"Jesus.." he mumbled, the sight of her made his throat dry.

"What?" she asked innocently, joining him on the couch and straddling him. She extended her full bottom lip. She knew exactly what she was doing to him.

"Um, nothing..just..wow, you look sexy." he admitted. She threw her head back, letting out a loud laugh before covering her mouth. She hated her laugh but Klay loved it, if anything it made him fall in love with her even more, which he thought couldn't be possible. He bit down on his bottom lip holding back a snicker of his own.

She shook her head, "Let's pretend that you did not just hear me cackle like an evil witch, and to be honest, I think I look like a hot ass mess,", she giggled letting her shoulder length hair loose from the hair tie. " No you don't, you look perfect, baby.", his hands found their way to her hips, he squeezed tightly. He was definitely in the mood. She purposely grinded her hips against him, loving the sound of his grunts. "Thanks baby, you don't look too bad yourself,", she whispered into his ear.

The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. It was ridiculous how his body reacted to everything she did. Her lips gently caressed the skin along his jawline, he sighed in contentment. His hands rested on her waist with his thumb softly stroking her side.

Usually Klay always took control, which she loved, but she wanted to please him. She wanted to return a favor considering that he did all the work when they got intimate. Plus, game 1 was on the way and he needed all of his energy, so why not preserve it by doing the work for him.

"I just want you to relax. I got this, okay babe?", she mumbled against his neck, leaving small purple bite marks that he'd probably need to cover up later. He nodded knowing that even he did say no, that she'd have her way with him anyways. "Good boy,"

She could feel his heart race against her chest as her lips continued their assault on his clavicle. He had a weakness when it came to her kissing, licking, suckling on his shoulder. Luckily he wasn't standing because his knees would have given out.

His eyes closed once he felt her soft lips leaving wet trail of tender kisses down his body. She stopped at certain spots every once in a while leaving marks on his sensitive skin. She was leaving her mark on him, wanting everyone to know who he belonged to.

Her fingers delicately traced his happy trail, a small smirk tugged at the corner of her lips when she heard a few explicit words leave his mouth. She rid him of his Adidas sweats leaving him in his Calvin Klein briefs. Klay groaned, thrusting his hips forward as her hand kneaded his bulge. "D-don't tease,", he stuttered.

She ignored him and continued massaging him. His cheeks had a rosy tint to them, he bit his bottom lip, and his bulge was becoming bigger by the second. He began grinding against her hand which was her signal to stop. He growled at the loss, snapping his eyes open. "Whoa, calm down baby boy.", she smirked. She tugged at his briefs, slowly pulling them to his mid-thigh.

Gripping the base of his member, she fondled him, teasing him with her fingers. She grazed the veins that ran along his length with her tongue causing his breath to hitch.

He watched her attentively through hooded lids, her mouth was now on the head sucking teasingly. His fingers found their way to her head, guiding her head up and down slowly.

Klay licked his lips once again and threw his head back. She took more of him into her mouth, grazing her teeth across the sensitive flesh as she drew her head back. Her hand began to work along his shaft moving in a twisting motion, stroking him quickly and then slowing down her pace when he was close to the edge.

"Fuck, baby girl.. just like that. D-don't s-stop..", he panted gripping at the edge of the couch. She took a glimpse at him, she tucked her lip between her teeth, sexy was an understatement when it came to him. His usual pink lips were now cherry red and plump, his glistening torso was coated with sweat. He was also chewing on his bottom lip. He had no idea that he was driving her wild.

She had enough of teasing him and engulfed his shaft with her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth. " Shit! Fuck!", he exclaimed. His thighs tensed and his body shuddered, he growled as she swallowed his warmth not missing one single dropped.

"Fuck, that was amazing,", he sighed. She kissed her way back up his body before crashing her lips into his. She him pulled away slowly while nibbling on his bottom lip." I know.", she stated confidently. He snickered before laying her body down on the couch." Hey, what are you doing, mister?"

"Well, since you did such a great job pleasuring me, I thought I'd return the favor,", he slipped his hand into her shorts and slipped a finger in between her folds. He felt the wetness seeping from her jewel, she gasped as he stroked her insides slowly. "You want me to pleasure you as well baby?", he whispered huskily lightly grazing her waist with his lips. She nodded with lust beginning to cloud her eyes.

"Well if that's want my baby wants, that's what my baby will get.", he smirked before going down on her.