Chapter 9

Picture of Abby's outfit up top.

Brandon's POV

"I love you," I say and Abby's eyes fill with tears.

"I love you too," she says, throwing her arms around me.

Her lips find mine and I pull her on my lap as our kiss gets heated. I slip my tongue in her mouth, relishing in the amazing fact that I'm kissing the love of my life. She moans as I lightly tug on her hair and I smirk against her lips. I lie her on the couch and climb on top, my eyes just staring down at the beauty in front of me. I lean down and kiss her again, but this time it's a slow kiss that conveys how much I love her. I would have liked to keep kissing her all night but sadly I hear the front door open and little footsteps. Abby and I sit up and Abby smooths down her hair just as the twins enter.

"Mama, mama, mama! Dad, Dad, Dad! We got ice cream and sprinkles and gummy worms and chocolate fudge and peanuts and marshmallows and more fudge and more ice cream!" Ryder exclaims, jumping up and down on the floor as Rosie runs in circles.

"Mom," Abby groans as her mom walks in.

"Yes?" she asks, faking an innocent smile.

"I have to deal with their hyperness all night."

"Oh, my bad," she says, smirking.

I laugh and stand up, scooping Rosie and Ryder in my arms before walking over and setting them down next to the fireplace. I catch Abby's eye and she smiles at me, already knowing what I'm about to do. I start the fireplace up and a few minutes later the twins are asleep. Whenever Abby got hyper I'd always put her somewhere warm because heat calms her down really quick.

Abby comes over and scoops Ryder up while I take Rosie. We walk upstairs and to the guest room, tucking the kids in bed and kissing them good night. We head over to Abby's room and she shuts the door behind her, taking a seat on her bed.

"Are you staying tonight?" she asks, her puppy-like eyes staring up at me.

"If you want me to," I say and she nods.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom to change while I slip on a pair of sweats I borrowed, okay maybe I stole them, from Alec. Abby comes back wearing an oversized shirt and some loose shorts and climbs in beside me, my arms instinctively wrapping around her waist.

"I love you," she says and my heart skips a beat.

"I love you too, my angel," I say, kissing her head. "We better get some sleep. I heard from Shane that Amber is going to take you to see your dress tomorrow."

"Oh fun," she says before shutting her eyes.

Abby's POV

The next morning I get up and shower, dressing in a red shirt and black jeans. I put my hair up into a bun before heading downstairs, the sound of my babies' laughter filling the halls. I enter the kitchen and burst into laughter at the sight in front of me.

Brandon and Shane are attempting to make pancakes but they ended up getting the batter all over themselves. If that wasn't enough, somehow a whole bottle of syrup got on top of that and it just adds to their unusual look. Amber and the twins sit at the table, each with a plate of bacon in front of them. I sit next to Amber and she hugs me before passing me a plate of bacon.

"I don't even want to know what happened," I say, trying to hold in more laughter.

"Oh shut it, you," Shane grumbles.

"So," I say, turning to Amber and ignoring the guys' presence. "What's the plan for today?"

"After we're done eating, you, Rosetta, and I are going to pick up Kacey and head to the dress shop so we can make sure everything fits. Then, we'll meet the guys and Ryder back here before the eight of us go out for lunch."

"I'm guessing Ryan's going with the guys?" I ask, and she nods.

After we eventually get breakfast, the three of us head out, on our way to pick up Kacey. After that, we reach the bridal shop and I try on the dress, which looks really amazing on me. We also let Rosie try on her flower girl dress and it looks so, so, so, cute on her. We pile into the car and head back to my parents' house where the guys are waiting.

"How did it go?" Brandon asks, kissing my cheek as I plop myself down beside him.

"Good," I say, leaning up and kissing his lips. "Rosie looked so adorable in her flower girl dress. How was your day?"

"Good, except Ryder tried to bite the guy who was going to help him put on his suit," Brandon says, his hand going up and running through his hair.

"Ryder," I scold as he runs in with Rosie behind him. "I thought you were over the biting phase."

"But mama, the scary guy had a black bag and I saw people get put into black bags and never come back," he says, sniffling.

"The black bag was your suit, baby. The bag only looked black because it has the suit in it," I explain, squatting down to his level.

"Oh okay," he says before running off.

A few minutes later, we pile into the car and head for the diner we went to the night Heather hit me. We get a table for eight and sit around it with me and Brandon in the middle on one side with the twins on either side of us. Shane is in the middle of telling a story when he goes silent, staring at something behind me and that's when I hear her voice.

"Abby?" She asks and I turn to see a dark-haired woman in her late twenties staring at me.

"Mama, who's that?" Ryder asks, tapping my arm.

I turn to him, "That's my sister."

******************************

Whoa, didn't expect that coming, did ya? Hope you guys and gals enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to comment and vote for my story. Hope you guys have an amazing day and always remember to keep positive.

Lots of Love

Abby