Explain EXPLAIN!!

"What do you mean? Alice?!" Carlisle demands. "Also Willow please get off her it's really awkward..." he adds with discomfort written on his face.

"Not until justice is served like thanksgiving dinner."
Jasper cracks a smile but returns to the serious frown.

"I was sexually assaulted 8 months ago and willow just found out and she's trying to kill Alice."  Jasper says softly his voice cracking.
"What?" Carlisle says in disbelief.
"You know that men-"
"You know what Carlisle. Don't you even dare say what I think you're going to say. Men can get raped and abused. Get your head out of the 1700s and keep up with the times." I cut him off with a growl.

"If you don't think men can get raped or abused you have another thing  coming for you. Alice raped my husband and she's got to pay for it." I say firmly. "Your choking her!" Carlisle tried to reason.

"Fine I won't kill her only if she leaves. She leaves and never returns." I try and strike a deal.

"Willow.. she's family."
"And so is Jasper!"

"I'm s-sorry!" Alice gasps from beneath me. "Shut if your trap!"

"Let me explain!" She cries. "No."
"Yes! Willow lets see what she has to say." Carlisle says.

"Fine but I'm not letting go of her. Not so she can be a coward and run away. Not without justice."