Chapter 48 - Watch out your manners~

Start from the beginning

*squee*

... 'death'.

"..."

"I don't want puppets!"

"... Puppet Wander... 'Cha were such a good puppet for these brief twelve seconds..." Wander almost cried as he waved a dramatic goodbye. Even so he smiled, and tried again "Well... We can still find other ways to play together!"

"I don't want to play!"

"Aw... why not?"

"I want to go out!"

"Aw. The way 'cha pout is just... SO CUTE THAT I CAN'T STAND IT!!"

Brace yourselves for a good dosis of bear hugs!

"I DON'T WANT HUGS!!"

~ × × × ~

In another room, faraway, like if no one really cared, was lying Dominator with no gloves nor helmet. Still asleep, of course. The tranquilizer managed to keep her defenseless... for now.

A shadow grew as it approached the door but the surprise was not big when it was revealed that it was Hater who tiptoed into the room.

Anger built bit by bit inside of him as he realized the fact that Dominator, the love of his life, had no visitors and no one wanted to check on her... while on the other side of the gardens, when it was (Name), Wander was there, Sylvia was there, the whole population of stupid flowers was there; even Peepers was there! Everyone was there! Waiting for her waking up.

He consequently had to follow his commander to not seem suspicious of doing any mischiefs and... was done when she finally woke up, really.

But fact is, he cared a bit. She could be as annoying as Wander, but... he just couldn't stop worrying. Even a bit. If he wouldn't admit it.

A tiny bit.

"D-Do..." being by the side of the bed, he cleared his throat, trying to whisper the lower he could "Domi... My Doom...?"

Lord Hater stared at her, for a long period of time. She looked pretty always, yes, but her beauty stood out even more when she looked so... peaceful.

Still, a smile could not even threaten the skeleton's face. He felt angry.

Is it that no one besides him really cares...?

"Dominator...! Will you wake up someday...!?"

"..."

No response.

"... Fine, don't talk then...!!" he folded his white arms, turning around but remaining with her, sitting down "I don't want to talk to you either...!"

~ × × × ~

"How much ya wanna bet Hater sneaked into Dominator's room?"

"I won't bet with you."

"Aw, com'on! Peepsqueak, ya gotta enjoy yourself a bit more! Otherwise ya'll die old 'n alone."

"Believe me when I say I'm pretty sure that's the third time I've heard that expression this week."

"'Cause it's true! And ya're a nerd."

"I'm not a--"

"Shut your peeper, Peppers!"

"PEEPERS!! IT'S PEEPERS!!"

"Whatever."

Sylvia totally covered his eye when she heard someone fuming. And surely enough, cursing for herself.

Effectively, they both spotted the person-- or rather be, flower, who was saying such ugly things. Well, just Sylvia spotted her, in fact.

"I see 'er!"

"I can't see a thing!" commander muffled under her paw. The Zbornak picked up Peepers with her tail and tiptoed carefully towards her, popping from behind the bench the flower was sitting on, like trying to scare her.

"Hah! We totally caught ya in the act, heh? Foul-mouthy princess!"

"Go. Away."

Sylvia gasped dramatically "That hurts!" then smirked "Ya mad?"

"The least I need is you useless foreigners, harassing me after you bring all this sorrow and horror to my beloved gardens!"

"That's not very kind o' ya, y'know?"

With a bit of brute force, the commander broke free from the tail, catching his breath "Puff... uff.. You... are a pretty... stubborn princess!"

"What's that... questionable acussation to me!?"

"And misbehaved! Haven't ya ever heard o' manners!?"

"Of course I've heard of manners! I AM THE personification of manners in this kingdom!"

The princess stood up and walked away, with Sylvia and Peepers closely following. That was not as bad until Peepers began to sing.

"Then why don't you behave?"

"You aren't worth it."

"But we wanna be yer friends~!"

"You're nothing to me."

"Princess, no one will talk to you~!"

"Think I care?"

"Why so much swearing 'n curse~?"

"Out of my space!" Daisy tried walking faster, but was still being chased "Hmp!"

"Your cursing repartee is sure long~"

"It's not an illness."

"Ya gotta hold 'n your tongue~!"

"Mind your own business!"

"Repeat after me, your flowerness~"

"Is this a joke!?"

"Ya'll be lonely if ya don't~!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

The song ended abruptly by a door closing right onto their noses. Daisy entered some place to get rid of them. Then, awkward silence was it.

"..."

"Well, we tried." Sylvia shrugged.

"Again, why am I here?"