Chapter 17 - Run away from the snake!

~ Author's Note ~

Thanks for reading! You're my heart and soul in a rectangular form! (?)

There'll be music (again)! After living some NtDE (Near to Death Experience) as Sylvia would say, they finally got where they wanted!

Can someone tell me why I'm so discouraged lately? Don't worry, I won't ditch this story =)

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"Are ya feeling better, gal?" asked Sylvia.

"Hmm..." (Name) achoo-ed, but Wander, by her side, handed her a tissue "Yes, t-thank you."

"Good, we gotta get moving!"

"Who will h-help Dargon with his... b-b-business?"

"I think he's okay by 'is own now."

Just think that a scene of a dragon in a tuxedo, accompanied by a sequit of women boarding a limousine, flashed for a sec.

"Wow."

"When ya're ready to leave, just tell me."

"F-fine." right when she was leaving, Sylvia came back to whisper in her ear.

"Nice move." she complimented, referring to using her cold to her advantage so she could apend more time with Wander. Of course (Name) didn't get it like that.

"What?"

"Nothing!" with a smirk, Sylvia left.

"Wait 'ere, I'll go get your shoes!"

"Wait, I can do that myself! W-Wander!" the chattering of people muffled her voice "... Isn't he pretty s-sttuborn...??"

"Wow, you surprised me!" shouted a little girl that... maybe wasn't what she appeared to be.

"Hm? Hey, hello!"

"I've seen many things along the years, but I've never seen two Star Nomads together!!"

"Years? H-how... old are you?"

"921, and I still have waaaay to go."

"... Wow." she giggled "I don't hear that coming from someone that looks so y-young everyday!"

"You think I look young?? Aww, thanks! Some people think I look pretty old."

"Are they joking o-or are they blind?"

"I know, right? They're pretty rude."

"Ma'am." appeared Wander with a pair of (fav/c) sneakers/heels/flats... you know. He bowed and bent down on a knee "Here are your wonderful shoes."

"Wander, I'm not that old."

"Typical."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" he cleared his throat, stood up and bowed again "Princess... Here are your wonderful shoes."

And got down on one knee, again. He put one shoe, and then the other, with utter care. It made her feel weird, but special. Soon enough, Wander stood up and smiled charmingly to her. She raised an eyebrow.

"... You're exaggerating!"

"I'm not! You're just special, milady~"

"Wander."

"Hahaha, okay, okay!" show over and he was back to his old self "Wander's 'ere!"

"Y-you know you're a cutie sometimes!" (Name) squealed before frowning "But you know you don't h-have to be so... 'special'."