Chapter 9

He pulled the condom off and tied it up, throwing it into the garbage can next to the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and I seemed to be what I believe people would only describe as "glowing". He reappeared in the mirror behind me and smiled softly, his hand trailing lightly down my back.

          "Wow." he breathed and all I could do was nod in agreement, a new blush taking form over my cheeks. "Mind if I just shower in here with you?" He asked.

          "Sure." I looked away from him, oddly embarrassed at the idea of sharing a shower with him. Not that it made any sense, I was standing naked before him already. I had never really showered with anyone else and I'm positive his shower was big enough for more than one person. When I looked into the mirror he smiled once again, placing a soft kiss on my bare shoulder. His lips sent chills down my spine yet again. He knew the reaction he had caused and smirked, leaving his position behind me to get the shower ready. Once he got into the shower I figured it was time for me to follow and so I did. The hot water felt nice compared to the chill of the sprinklers we had felt less than an hour ago.

          He put some body wash onto a black loofah and reached around me, his body now close to mine, to lather it under the water.

          "Mind if I help?" He asked and pressed it to my chest. I shook my head and he took his time as he slowly washed my body, a deeper blush forming any time he would come close to any of the sensitive areas on my body. He would chuckled as he noticed but, continue with what he was doing. He gently turned me around and began to wash my back, the slow circles he was making felt wonderful, causing me to relax slightly. "I always wondered what you would look like, completely exposed to me." He hummed in my ear. I could feel his erection pressed against my ass.

          "And?" I asked, wondering if I had lived up to the expectation, he surely had.

          "It's even better than I imagined." He nibbled in my neck, causing me to arch into him. "Round two?" He purred and I nodded my head, surprised by how quickly he was ready to go again.

...

          After we had finished up and I we were both washed off, he left me to myself in the bathroom to get dressed which also left me alone with my thoughts. I picked up my phone, ready to send a text to my girls when I realized how bad of an idea that was. They would most definitely not be happy with me not only for giving in when they originally didn't think it was a very good idea to even fantasize about him but, for also having sex with my teacher. I knew they would really emphasize on that point. Was this something I could or even should keep from them, though? They were my best friends but, I couldn't stand the idea of disappointing them, especially with a decision as careless as this.

          As I pulled his sweatpants up my leg, tying the little draw strings as tightly as I could to keep them on my hips it truly hit me.

          I had just had sex with my professor. Nausea hit me like a ton of bricks as I realized not only what we had just done but, also how much trouble we could both get into for doing such a thing. Was he realizing this too? Would he regret it? Would I ever truly regret doing this? Probably not but, I couldn't tell if that was a good or bad thing. What we had just done was incredible. It was the most passionate thing I had ever experienced, no matter how cliche that sounds. I had never been fucked so good in my 21 years. Not to say that I had much experience but those who I had slept with previously, did not compare.

          I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to get a grip on my emotions and thoughts. I could feel my breathing becoming shallow and I knew what was happening. Now is definitely not the time for a panic attack. I shut my eyes, focusing on my breathing and trying to soothe my mind. I thought of everything but him and within a couple minutes I was finally able to breathe normally. When I looked into the mirror I noticed that I looked even worse than I had before we showered. My damp hair was now starting to curl towards the bottoms and I knew that my hair was going to be frizzy. The tank top and sweatpants he had given me were doing my small body no favors but, I knew that this was all I had to work with. I took a deep breathe, it was now time to face him.

          I wrapped my soaked clothes from before into the towel I had used to dry myself off post shower and carried them downstairs. I called for him and heard him somewhere near the kitchen, following the sound to his laundry room.

          "Are you on birth control?" He asked, catching me off guard as I handed him the damp pile.

          "Hello to you to." I mumbled and he smiled, prompting me to answer. "Yes, the pill."

          "Good." He looked relieved and started the drier before turning back to me.

          "So..." I said. The one word had everything I was thinking hanging on it, hopefully he would know what I was trying to say.

          "Yeah." He frowned, leaning back against the drier before walking towards the door quickly, "I will be right back. I'm sorry, we do need to talk about whatever it is that just happened but I should probably talk to the workers. He smiled apologetically before leaving, I listened as the front door shut behind him.

          Whatever it is that just happened. What does that even mean? It was obvious, at least it was to me, as to what just happened. All of that sexual tension that had built between us these past two weeks had finally been resolved. I guess what really needs to be figured out is, where do we go from here? Do we continue this? Do we act like this never happened and try to keep the rest of the semester from being awkward? Which option did I want out of the two that were now in front of me but, I never thought would have to be answered?
"You okay?" He asked, scaring me slightly.

          "Yeah, just zoned for a minute I guess." I chuckled, trying to make myself seem less tense. "So, what was that? What is this?" I asked, ripping the bandaid off quickly.

          "Really great sex." He laughed, I could tell this was something he wasn't completely sure how to answer either. "It's risky." He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "We can't tell anyone about this, especially if we chose to continue."

          I raised my eyebrows, trying to keep myself from looking shocked. I didn't think he would be into the idea of continuing. Now that I realized that he was, the real question now was, was I?

          He seemed to be waiting for me to say something, to see how I would react. I wasn't quite sure of what to say because I wasn't really sure how to feel. I was never one to have casual sex and I'm assuming that's what he would want.

          "If we continue?" I asked, trying to keep him busy before telling him how I felt about the whole thing.

          "Again, very risky. But what we had upstairs," His eyes grew dark again, "Was worth it." I bit my lip, looking away. Just the way he talks about this shows me that this isn't going to be a relationship its going to be a more friends with benefits type thing. Could I do a casual fling? Technically, I had just moments ago but, could I continue it?

          "Just sex." I stated and he nodded, looking to me as if it was obvious.

          "Alright." I said and he grinned, stepping towards me.

          "Let's go back upstairs then." He picked me up bridal style, grinning wickedly still. This man had quite the stamina. Would I regret this?

Hello again! I'm really feeling a bit stuck with this story and I'm only 9 chapters in. I LOVE writing this story and I've already got the entire thing planned out but, are you guys enjoying this as much as I am? I'm bolding that because I would really love feedback! Even if you don't want to comment and just shoot me a message. I just want to know your thoughts, feelings, opinions, suggestions!! Thank you! <3