The Family

It was me, Petra, Kayla and Lindsey.  We were all very close. Non related to each other but more of a family. Petra was the youngest out of all of us, only 11. Petra has always been the most kindest and tried to find the best in the worst situations. Kayla, the oldest; 16. Kayla has always been the crazy and out of range one. Kayla wouldn't care what she did, dare devil. Lindsey, older then Petra but younger then Kayla. Lindsey was the in the middle, she always tried to make everyone feel better,  and breakup fights. Or anything like that. But she doesn't like to hear what other people think.

We are run-away children I suppose. A long time ago, we found this abandoned school. The building didn't seem to welcome everyone else but us. So as the years went on, we've grown attached to it, happy to call it home. We mostly hang out on the top floor. The 2nd. Each of us had our own room, own things. Petra and Kayla's rooms were across from each other with Lindsey's room on the same side as Kayla's. My room was at the end of the hall. Then we had a larger room, were we have our fires and cook our food. A lot of times the three of them would play hide n seek. Running through the halls, making as much noise as possible.

The four of us all together loved decorating and painting the building. We are always grateful that the building feels like it loves us, we love it too. We're all happy. Our home is located in a green forest, no other people likes the creepy building. We feel safe in it. There's even a clean river right outside the entrance. That's where we get our water to drink,  bathe, and wash our clothes in.  We mostly eat plants and bugs. We all know how precious life is, and how easily it can be taken away. At least, I'm the only one who eats meat.