Part 39

ACACIA'S POV

"HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY?!" I shout down my mic and I'm replied with a huge deafening scream.

"I guess everyone is good," adds Cam who is now holding his ears.

"So guys today we've got some exciting things to share with you," Carter starts with,

"And you'll be the first to see it all!" Jack J adds. Cheers echoed around the arena and flashing cameras were blinding.

"Starting today's show is...... drumroll please....." Hayes has found a drum out of no where and  he begins to bang it.

"The one and only SHAWN MENDES!" Nash screams and the crowd goes wild.

Everyone leaves the stage except Shawn who sits on a stool holding his guitar.

"To for today's list of songs, they're all from an album I've been working on. For my first song, it is very special to me. it's for the special girl out there, you've stole my heart but you've given me yours. This song is for you."

I try not to react to much about this, no one does know about Shawn and me yet. I just say "aww that's so cute," but inside I'm absolutely jumping with excitement.

"The song is called Lights On," he begins to drum his guitar and it's beautiful. Then he starts singing and that's a whole other level.

Every word of the song was so perfect i just wanted to go to him and give him a kiss.

Once the song was done, the show carried on and Shawn went off stage the other side and towards the green room.

I'm about to follow when I sense Aaron next to me.

"Aren't you scared?" He asks me,

"Yeah but I'm not going to show anyone that I am," I try boost my courage. Aaron nods and we talk for a while, I can tell he's taking my mind off of everything. I had to say bye to him as it's his time of stage.

I go to the green room to find Shawn and Matt together.

"Erm hi," I say as I enter,

"Hey, I was just talking to Shawn," Matt snarls at me,

"That's nice," I reply trying to be as nice a possible.

"Yeah it was until you entered," Matt snaps back. In my mind I go ape shit on him but I keep me cool. Then I realise Shawn didn't defend me at all, he just sat there like a wet lettuce.

"Well I'll go then," I begin to turn away when Matt pushes me to the ground.

"Hurry up you b**ch" I'm defeated by the force and I stumble out the room. I fall to the ground and I cry about how Shawn just sat there and watched me be hurt. How could he, he's suppose to love me.

SHAWN'S POV

Watching Acacia be hurt killed me inside, I was raging with anger. All I wanted was to punch Matt make him pay, but then that's at he wants.
---
After my performance, I went to the green room that's where I was going to meet Acacia. But I was greeted by Matt,

"Hi you alright mate?" I say as I entered.

"No I'm not," he adds quickly.

"Oh I'm sorry," I reply to his unexpected response.

"It's your girlfriends fault anyway, she's the one who's hurt me, you, how about everyone." I didn't agree but I let Matt carry on his rant.

"I'm going to make her pay for hurting us magcon guys. You're going to make this happen, I'm going to break her heart like she's done with mine."

"How do you plan to do that?" I question him, I have no idea how he could. It's like he has a plan that cannot work.

"Oh easy, I'm going to make you break her heart into a million pieces." He evilly smiles at me.

"I will definitely not do such a thing," I say.

"Oh but you will. If you don't do what I say at any time. I will make Acacia pay by making the emotional pain she caused me into physical pain. I am not afraid to hurt the girl,"

I am frozen, this can't be happening. I'm being threatened by one of my best friends, it's not right.

I don't move or say a word for a moment. I just sit down and take it all in.

That's when Acacia enters, I don't say a word I just look at her defeated.

"Erm hi," she says as she enters,

"Hey, I was just talking to Shawn," Matt snarls at her,

"That's nice," She adds, she doesn't lose eye contact with me at any point.

"Yeah it was until you entered," Matt snaps back. I watch in the background at all of this going down. I want to hurt Matt so bad but in the back of my mind, I know he will hurt Acacia if I did.

"Well I'll go then," as Acacia is about to leave Matt stamps up to her.

"Hurry up you b**ch" I watch her be beaten down, and there's nothing I could do. It killed me inside that I could stop this but my mind is in control and not my heart.

As she stumbles out the room, matts turns to me and says.

"That was perfect Shawn, it was such a great way to start the process. I'm proud of you mate." He slaps my arm and leaves me alone with my thoughts.

I cannot believe this, I'm a monster I'm breaking the love of my life's heart because of some scum bag who's jealous.

As I think about it more, I'm doing this for her safety and for her only.

I finally lose it and I break down crying. This is the end of Shawn and Acacia.