Chapter 14

ACACIA'S POV

"Acacia come here." Cam shouts from upstairs. I leave Jack on the sofa and I go to Cam's room. I enter and sit next to him on the bed.

"What's up?" I ask,

"I want the world to tell the world about you." Cam looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Is this a good idea, I'll get hate from everyone." I try to persuade Cam not to expose my life.

"I think it's a great idea!" Cam says really excited. I didn't want to burst his bubble so I just agree.

"Okay..." I was nervous and scared how the world will react. Cam grabbed his camera and set up for a YouTube video.

"Ready?" Cam asks, I shrug.

"I guess so," I say.

"Hi everyone, it's Cameron Dallas here." Cam introduces his video. "And today I've got something to confess to you. I've been keeping a secret and in this video I'll be telling you." Cam looked at me to ask me if he should carry on. I nod my head and Cam carries on.
" so everyone knows my sister Sierra. Well I also have another sister. A younger sister. Her name is Acacia and she's 16 years old. I know some of you will not believe me so I'll show you." Cam waves me over sit next to him, I did as I was told and awkwardly walked on and sat down.

"Hi" I waved to the camera. "It's true, I'm Cameron Dallas' secret sister."

"This girl is my beautiful baby sister" Cam says squeezing my cheeks, "I know this is a surprise and probably a lot to process but it's all true. I don't want any hate from this, it was my choice not to tell anyone about Acacia I didn't want her to have to be worried about hate. So everyone be nice and not hate on her. That's all for the video today, links to my..." Cam finishes up the video. I let out a sigh of relief, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Cam edited his video and uploaded it. Instantly my Twitter blew up with notifications. I read a tweet I was mentioned in,

"Why the hell would Cameron want you to be his sister. You're fat and ugly you're completely disgusting." I started to tear up.

I read another tweet,
"Disgusting is all I can say. Ew." I let tears fall from my eyes.

"Cam I knew this was a bad idea," I cry to cam. I get up and run to my room and lock myself in.

"A!" Cam shouts knocking on my door.

"Go away!" I shout back. The knocking stopped after 5 minutes.

I go into my bath room and search my draws. I finally find my razor. I haven't cut in months and I promised myself to stop but promises are made to be broken.

1, 2, 3.

Three cuts that's enough for now. I find plasters and cover the cuts. I go back to my room and go to my wardrobe and picked a long-sleeved top to cover the cuts. I haven't told anyone about me cutting and I'm not planning to tell any time soon. 

I sit on my bed and there is another knock at my door.

"A please let me in." I could tell Cam was upset. I unlock my door and open it slightly.

"Come in," I say. Cam dives straight into a hug and says he's sorry.

"A I'm so sorry I didn't think you'll get this much hate. But I've tweeted that everyone to stop hating or they'll be reported for bullying. All of the hate comments have stopped and you can finally see all the nice ones." Cam says, he shoves his phone into my hands and read the screen.

"Ignore all the hate you're beautiful Acacia."

"YEY Another Dallas!"

"Acacia is actually perfect, can I be you?"

I cry reading all the nice comments, I still don't think being Cam's sister is going to be easy, but I think I can handle it. I have all of the guys support in the house and that's all I need.