Chapter 36

ACACIA'S POV

I pull away and I realise that my stomach is going crazy. I look up at Shawn and he has a huge smile on his face the biggest I've ever seen on anyone before.

"Wow!" Is all Shawn could say to me.

"I agree. Wow." I respond. Shawn pulls me into a hug I can feel his warm breath on the back of my neck which sends shivers down my spine.

"Acacia?" Shawn breaks our hug apart.

"Yeah," I reply quite disappointed I didn't want our embrace to end.

"I've got something to ask you," Shawn says he has a hint of nervousness in his voice which made me nervous because something must be on his mind.

"Sure what's up?" I encourage him.

"Acacia I want to ask you... Would you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?"

I look in to Shawn's eyes and realise this love is true and he really wants this. I had made my decision.

"Yes Shawn I'd love to." I reply with a smile. Pure happiness spreads across his face and I swear he looks like he's going to cry. We embrace in another hug, our first hug as a couple.

Then I freeze, what about the others? Do we tell them, or wait a little? I'm just scared of how they'll react, they're like bomb that could go off any minute.

"Acacia!" A voice shouts from round the corner, Shawn and I jump apart. I think he doesn't want to tell the guys just yet. I totally understand.

"I'm here!" I reply. Then round the corner came Hayes.

"There you are I was looking for you." He comes up to me looking quite out of breath. He must have been running.

"Well here I am, why you looking for me?" I ask.

"We're leaving in like 2 minutes to the airport to fly to Boston." He says between breaths.

"I totally forgot. I still need to get my bags and get changed and and..." I panic.

"Don't worry Cam's got it already sorted but we kinda still need to hurry or we'll miss our flight." Then Hayes runs off.

" I think we should go," Shawn grabs my hand we walk to the limo that is waiting for us.

*at the hotel in Boston*

"I want to share with Acacia!" Taylor shouts out. He comes up to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I see Shawn tense with jealousy across the room from me. I make eye contact and smile at him to reassure him I'm not going to share with Taylor.

"I'm sorry Taylor but I want to share with Shawn," I slowly peel his arm off my shoulder.

"Awe please babe," he fake cries.

"Nope sorry."I walk towards Shawn. As I walk towards him I pass Matt. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

I've had enough of him treating me horrible so I kinda snapped at him.

"What's up Matt? Got something you want to tell me?" I stand strong and make myself look confident not the fragile girl inside.

"Well actually I do. I don't want you here, in this hotel or on the tour. I'm sick of seeing you and seeing you play your stupid games with us all" that's the nastiest I've ever seen Matt in my entire life. I didn't even think he could be that horrible. Everyone looks at me waiting for a reaction.

I went with my initial reaction, I take a step towards Matt and punch him straight across the face. I hear "oooo"s echo around the room.

I actually feel strong, but i needed to finished my performance before celebrating my strength.

"Now you don't have to see me "playing" games. You won't be able to see out of your right eye for about... a week at the least." I turn away flipping my hair over my shoulder and walk towards the lift.

I hear Carter whisper "daymn that was hot," as the lift door close. I can imagine Shawn telling him off right now.

I smile as I realise that I'm a very spoilt girl. I have the most gorgeous, talented boyfriend. Plus I'm on tour with my best friends excluding Matt and I'm so thankful of it.

The lift opens to my floor and Shawn is already waiting for me by our hotel room.

"How... What... When...?" I question.

"I took the stairs." He states,

"Oooh" I answer. I look at Shawn's face and he seems different not in a bad way but good. "Shawn what's up?" I ask as I put the key card into the door. We bother enter and flop down onto our bed.

"Nothing." He avoids eye contact obviously.

"Come on I know there is." I roll to face him encouraging a response.

"Ok I'm just... Just so in love with you." Now that I look I relies that he's not lying. But I know that's not why he has that look but I let it slide.

"Shawn I love you too." I instantly reply because I really do and he needs to know that. I see a smirk on his face as he leans across and gives me a kiss which soon turns out to be a make out session.

Between a kiss Shawn says "I'm so glad you hit Matt, he deserved it he's been acting weird all week."

"It's like he's on his man period," I innocently reply. And instantly we both start laughing.

"Thanks for ruining the moment we were having," Shawn says between laughs now.

"No problem." I answer.

After our laughing fit, we decide to cuddle up and watch a movie. But we both soon fell asleep after our busy day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all my lovely readers, I'm so so so sorry for not updating for a long time. I've been so busy we exams and just everything in general I've had no chance to write anything. I just want to say thank you for everything, the comments are great and some are so funny I love them.

I just want to say thank you so much for all the support the book is getting and thank you for the likes and comments. Everyone of you all are all so great. And again thank you.