Chapter 34

As we get backstage, all the guys are there chatting in a circle. In the middle was Matt.

"Aaron are they talking about me?" I whisper into his ear.

"I'm not sure," he replies with a sorry look on his face. They must be talking about me because Aaron wouldn't pull that look for no reason.

I take a deep breath again trying to stop the tears that are threatening to fall again. I attempt to walk straight out the room but Aaron stops me.

"I can't do it," I say, trying to pull away from Aaron.

"Just wait, If I go over and find out what they're talking about will you stay?" He asks. I think for a second before nodding my head. He flashes me a quick smile and leaves me standing there.

That's when Shawn notices me. I try to find a hiding place but before I could Shawn was by my side.

"Hi," I shyly greet him. I look down trying not to make eye contact. But he lifts my chin so I have to look at him.

"Hey," he does a half smile. "Is it true what Matt saw. About you and Aaron?" Arg Matt! I can see Shawn was getting jealous but he was mostly upset.

"No I promise you, we were just messing around. Nothing was going on. You don't-" Shawn didn't let me finish he cuts me off with a hug.

"I believe you." Relief floods my body. At least someone believes me. Then I realise that all the guys are talking about me.

"Shawn what are they saying about me?" I ask.

"Ohh... Just Matt ranting really. He's trying to persuade the guys that you're using us for... Stuff... You know what I mean." Shawn explains.

I feel my feelings are changing for Matt every second. I did have a thing for him but he ruined that. Now I strongly dislike him, not hate though I wouldn't go that far. I feel the anger bubbling inside of me.

I just couldn't believe Matt is spreading lies about me. Agh!

I was about to rant about Matt to Shawn when Bart entered saying we're about to go on stage.

I follow Shawn and Bart to the stage and the guys follow behind. We enter the stage one by one until I was last. I take a deep breath and sigh with relief that it's the last show and frustration because I have know idea what to do right now with boys.

I enter the stage forgetting the madness and work my magic for the fans, putting on my fake smile I've mastered over the past years.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you for getting the book 98k reads, that's huge!

Sorry the chapter is short and a bit late but I've been busy with school and stuff but I'll carry one updating as soon as possible.

Thank you once again for reading!