Chapter 32

ACACIA'S POV

I had a quick shower and got changed into todays outfit (Outfit in media.) After doing my daily makeup routine I stood at the door.

I don't have the balls to leave the bath room because of my dream. But I can't let Magcon down so I force myself out.

I open the door to see a smiley Nash waiting for me.

"Come on," he holds his hand out to me. "The guys are waiting for us."

I hesitantly take Nash's hand and I feel slightly more relaxed when he gave my hand a little squeeze.

"What's up? you feel tense."Nash asks me filled with worry.

"Nothing." I reply adding a smile to reassure him. Nash didn't look convinced but he brushes it aside for now.

We make our way to the lobby where everyone is waiting for us. Just before we exit the elevator I pull my hand away from Nash's. He looks at me hurt but I couldn't let Matt see he would be heart broken as well as Shawn, but I don't know about the others.

We find everyone in the lobby eating McDonalds. I walk up to Jack G and steal his hash brown.

"Hey!" Jack Gshouts. "That's mine."

"Not anymore." I reply and then start licking the whole thing claiming it mine.

"I don't care Acacia I want my hash brown." Jack G then takes the hash brown back and eats the whole thing.

Behind me I can hear Cam dry heaving at Jack G. The reaction of Cam has all of us laughing, Hayes was even in tears.

"That's disgusting!" Cam says between breaths.

"Okay maybe it was." Jack G admits. Shake my head and take a seat next to Carter.

We were talking for a while then finally the limo pulled up. We all got in to go to the venue. Through out the ride, I couldn't make eye contact with Shawn, Matt or Nash I just found it to awkward. They must think I'm trying to ignore them but I'm not I promise.

Finally we got to the venue and made our way backstage. Everyone went to get some more food and left me alone in the back room. I went on my phone to text Lenox when two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who." The voice I immediately know.

"Aaron Bradon Carpenter." I reply.

"You guess right." He cheered. "Wait a second how do you know my middle name?" Aaron asks.

"I've done my research." I smile.

"So you stalk me?" He raises his eyes brows at me.

"No no not like that." I defend myself.

"It's completely like that." Aaron teases me.

"No Aaron!" I laugh while playfully slapping his arm.

"Yes."

"Noooo," I stand up, Aaron backs up as he knows what's coming.

"Yes," after that he immediately starts to run and I chase after him. I run after him for about 20 minutes around the corridors.

"Yes yes yes!" He shouts as we run. I was so close to catching then Aaron goes round a corner and disappears. I stand there so confused.

Then out of nowhere I'm tackles to the floor by him.

"Admit it you stalk me." He says while holding me to the ground. I wiggle trying to get out his iron grip.

"Okay okay I may have stalked you the other day." I admit.

"I knew it!" Aaron laughs. I had to join laughing as his laugh is so contagious.

He still holding me down and laughing when we're interrupted by a fake cough.

We both look up to see...