The Break Through

Stiles POV

When I got home I just smiled.

Red had hugged me after I dropped her of at her house, I know it's not a kiss but it was better than nothing. I really liked her; I've never liked anyone like this before, not even Lydia.

I got on the computer and started looking for more information. I finally found some information.

At two in the morning I thought it would be a good idea to text Red. I guest you could say I had been looking at a computer screen for two long.

I texted "Come quick" thinking she would get it in the morning I hit send.

I went to bed. I heard some noise in the bushes outside my window.

Without thinking of my earlier actions, I grabbed my lacrosse stick and slowly walked towards the window.

Someone suddenly popped into my open windowsill. I started yelling when the person quickly tumbled nto my bedroom floor.

"Shut up!" Red said lying on the floor.

"What the hell, I thought you where that thing, or something" he said in a whisper shout.

"You said "come quick" so I came quick" she yelled standing up.

"I thought you would get it in the morning, give me a break" I said yawning.

"Well, I'm here now so tell me the thing you so urgently needed to tell me" she said throwing her hands in the air.

"Ok, so the book, that turns things to fairy tales, first to be "activated" the pages have to be turned, second, it brings these knights called The Knights of Endings and I think their our killer" I said sitting on my bed.

"Ok that's good and you know what's even better" she said with a mysteries look in her eyes.

"What" I said in a voice that quivered.

"I know where the book is" she said smiling. I almost fell off of the bed with excitement.

"Where" I said sitting up.

"In my living room" she said hopping out of my window.

What just happened?

Red's POV

When got to school I headed straight to Stilinski's locker to tell him the rest of my story, who doesn't like a good cliff hanger.

As I walked up to him I yawned loudly.

"How is the book in your living room, why is it in your living room, are you ok from hopping out of my window" he spit out grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me.

"My grandma found it, she said that she dug it up in the garden but I don't belive her, and yes, I am fine" I replied removing his hands from my shoulders.

"Ok, I will be at your house after school" he said walking away.

I laughed to myself as I walked to class.

When I got home I told my grandma to leave because a friend from school was coming over, so she made cookies. Classic grandma.

I heard a knock on the door. Stilinski.

"Hey" I said opening the door.

"Where's the book" he said walking in my house.

"Sure, come on in" I said under my breath.

"Sorry just really exited" he said pacing the floor.

"It's in my bed room, come on" I said pulling him into my room by the hand.

He started to blush.

"This is it" I said pulling the book from my wall of book shelves.

I opened it to the first page.

"It's the story of Little Red Riding Hood" I said examening the pages.

"What's the name of the wolf" Stiles said getting closer.

"Derek, why"