My Encounter in the woods

I started reading for about an hour before I decided to leave and before I knew it I was falling out of the tree. On the way down, I slammed my head against something hard and then suddenly everything faded to black.

Stiles POV

"Why are we even out here, remember the last time we went searching for a body" Scott said shivering. "We are here because we have to save lives Scott, we are the heroes of this town" I said wrapping my arms around myself. "Well then I fear for the safety of our town" Scott said.

We came to a clearing in the woods with a big oak tree in the middle of it.

"What's that" Scott said with terror in his voice.

We got closer seeing a girl's limb body laying on the cold ground. We both screamed and ran back into the woods and out of the clearing.

"I think we found our body" Scott said his brown eyes wide. We both slowly walked back into the clearing step by step. It was the new girl that had just moved here.

"What are we going to do!" he said in a whisper.

"This is not good, she has a grandma, and I can't tell a sweet old lady that her granddaughter has been killed by who knows what, what if she offers us cookies a..." I say being cut off by Scott.

"You aren't helping!" he said getting closer to her. Her eyes suddenly opened and she sat up fast.

Scott fell back from where he was crouching and started screaming with me, and then she started screaming.

She finally says "What is going on! And why is it dark, how long was I out" sounding mad.

"Why were you sleeping in the middle of the woods at night, gosh" I said getting up.

"I wasn't sleeping in the woods nimrod, I must have hit my head when I fell out of the tree, where's my book" she said rubbing her head.

"You scared us" Scott said getting up. "I can see that" she said getting up and brushing herself of.

She had dirty blond wavy hair and big brown eyes. She quickly started to look for her book.

"Hear it is" she said picking it up, brushing it off and putting it in her bike basket.

"Hey, your Scott and Stiles, the guys from lacrosse" she said mounting her bike.

I started blushing because I remembered starring at her from the field.

"What's your name" I said quickly changing the subject. "Red" she said getting ready to ride away. "What kind of name is that" I blurted out.

Scott punched me in the arm.

"Well at least it's not Stiles, and it's really Rebecca if you just had to know" she said about to ride off.

"Have you seen anything weird around" Scott said to keep us out of a fight.

"No, but why are you asking" she said confused. There was an awkward pause.

"Well as much as I'd like to sit hear in silence, I have better things to do" she said riding away into the darkness.

And that's how I met Red.

Red's POV

"Where have you been!" grandma said sitting up from her chair.

"I just dozed off" I lied knowing she would flip out if she knew I had fallen out of a tree and been knocked out.

"Well, get to sleep" she said walking to her bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen took some Advil, then walked into my room.

I put my sweat pants on and got into bed and went to sleep.

My grandma woke me up this morning and that never ends well, so I grabbed breakfast and headed out the door after taking a second Advil, and wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and my black converse.

When I got to school I walked up to Allison and Lydia and told them about my encounter in the woods.