The Book

Stiles POV

I walked into English class with Scott. The same old boring beginning of the school year lectures. I wrote "What's up with Harriet's clothes" I passed it to Scott.

I know it's really weird, but it's a conversation starter.

She was wearing an elaborate black lace dress with some stupid hat and purple lipstick. She moved hear this summer.

I saw him writing something down on the paper and passed it back to me.

I opened it up and saw the words "I know right".

"So" I wrote passing it back to him not knowing what to say.

I looked back at her. He wrote down something down and in the midst of it Harriet took the paper out of his hands.

We were screwed.

After class she walked over to me at my locker.

She crumbled the paper up, threw it at my face, and stomped on my foot.

I heard "ooooo's" in the background while she strutted of to her next class as I grabbed my foot.

Reds POV

Lydia asked me to go to lacrosse practice with her to watch the boys, so I said sure. As we walked onto the bleachers with Allison all the boys walked onto the field. Allison waved to one of them. "Who's that" I said in a flirtatious way.

"That's her boyfriend, he's a absolute nerd" Lydia said in discus.

She was too caught up at staring at him to hear us."So who is he" I said as the coach started to yell orders.

"His name is Scott, his best friend Stiles, Stiles use to have a big crush on me" she said.

"Well, what happened" I said confused, how do you loss a crush on the most popular girl in school.

"It looks like you" she said pointing with her perfectly manicured finger nails to Stiles staring at me from the field. I started blushing and the cute guy on the field smiled.

When I got home I threw my book bag on my bed and collapsed. My grandma walked in and said "How was your first day of school, honey".

"Fine, no traces of my destiny, though" I said with a smirk while sitting up.

"Bummer, I wanted to show you something" she said pulling out an old looking book that had the words "Fairy Tales" printed on it in large golden letters.

"I found it when I was digging in the garden" she said flipping though the pages.

"You expect me to believe that you dug so deep in the garden that you discover an ancient book" I said standing up and walking over to my bookshelves.

"Well your no fun" she said like a kid.

"Grandma, you know I don't have time for children's books. I'm going out" I said putting my red hoodie on ... you could say I'm into being ironic.

"Oh, so you can go smoke drugs with the neighborhood hoodlums" she said throwing her hands in the air.

"Yes grandma, you hit the nail on the head" I sighed deeply and walked out the door. I rode my bike to the big oak tree in the woods that I had discovered a few days ago. I climbed into the tree with my book and started to read.