Chapter 9 ~ Ramon/ Patrick/ Rosey

Start from the beginning

"You know i'm just messing with you man. But was good? Ain't seen you in a while. "

"Yeah I was gone for a minute but i'm back now and i'm looking to get in the business with you." he said seriously.

I nod my head and motioon for him to take a seat. There were two counches with a table in betweeen. Rosey and I on one counch and Jason and Patrick on the other.

"So you sure you okay to do this? Cause I ain't trynna put you in and you get scared nigga." I said seriously.

"Now nigga I can handle it."

"Okay then I got this brick that I need you to handle. And if you can handle that then i''ll put you on."

"Okay bet." he said.

"Oh I almost forgot . Patrick this my girl Rosey. Rosey this Patrick. We go way back." I said emphasing way.

"Nice to meet you patrick." she said shyly. I mentally roll my eyes at her shyness.

"Nice to meet you Rosey." he said.

"ROSEY!" a female voice yelled out.

Everybody turned towards the voice and saw Simone walk into V.I.P with two other females.

"Oh hey Simone, Alexis, and Sarena. I was wondering when yal would get here." Rosey said getting up and hugging them all.

I looked at my boys and saw these fools staring hard at them.