Chapter 6 ~ Ramon

(Picture of Ramon on the side)

Chapter 6

Ramon

I walked into the gang house and slammed the door shut. I was truely pissed off and nobody likes to see me when I'm mad. I walk to the meeting rooom were everybody's waiting for me. I sit down at the head of the table with a hard expression on my face.

"So what happened Jason?" I asked angrily.

"Word around the streets is that you got a girl and the Puerto Ricans are looking for her" Jason said seriously.

Damn now this shit really going to mess with my head. The Puerto Ricans are our rival gang. We have been at war so long I can't even remember how it started. But, I swear if those Puerto Rican's touch one hair on my girl's head somebody is going to die.

'Maybe I should just leave her' I thought. I mentally shook my head I can't leave her. My hearts telling me no but my head is tell me yes.

I look over at Jason and all my other boys and see they are all looking at me waiting for me to say something.

"I guess were going to war gentlemen" I said leaning back.

Some of the guys looked like they were aganist it but didn't care to speak knowing I would give them the death look.

"You sure about that Ray?" Jason said. Jason didn't hold back like all the others. He's been my right hand man since I started out.

"I'm positive." I said sternly.

"Then I'm with you man" He said.

"Good. Does anybody else have a problem with this?" I asked looking at the other guys. They just shook their heads 'no'.

"Well we'll discuss this later. I got to go take care of some business" I said and stood up. I walked out to my car and pulled out my phone.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" my white girl said through the phone. Her voice was so angelic she had me sweatin'. 'Damn I sound whipped' I thought.

I chuckled at her innocence. "Hey baby what you doing?"

"Nothing just thinking"

"So you thinking about me now? Huh?"

"WHAT!? No" she said quickly. I could already tell she was blushing. 

"Dang, baby calm down I'm just messing with you" I said chuckling.

"Oh well um okay" she said shyly. 

"Why you always so shy baby?" I asked chuckling lightly.

"I don't know I just feel shy around you." she said softly.

"Well don't. Just be yourself okay?"

"Okay Ray" 

"Mmmm I love to hear you say my nickname. Say it again" 

"Ray" Damn she sounded sexy when she said that.

"Dang baby you just made a nigga hard over here" 

She laughed, "I'm sorry. Why did you call?" she said changing the subject.

"Well I want to take you out on a date"

"Really? Sure I'll love that" she said with excitement in her voice.

"Okay call me later on then"

"Okay Ray, bye" she said and hanging up. 

Why did this girl have such an affect on me? Could it be love? It's only one way to find out.

___________________________________________________________________________

Well, I hoped you enjoyed that. The next chapter is going to be about the date so be prepared i'll be posting soon.

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

FAN ME

FAN ME

FAN ME

TheUnbelievableTruth