Chapter 4~Rosey

Chapter 4

Rosey

I opened my eyes and felt a warm, strong arm wrapped around me. I looked behind me and saw chocolate bar staring at me with a weird emotion. I then realized where I was and what happened last night. I jumped out of bed and dragged the covers with me. I looked at him and realized he was naked and narrowed my eyes down to his package. Did that thing really fit in me last night. Oh my gosh what am I thinking. 

"W-what h-happen last night?" I said running my hand through my hair. 

"We had amazing sex last night baby" he said smirking. Uh that cocky bastard.

"I was hoping that was a dream" I said pacing back and forth. "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you!"

His face showed hurt but was quickly covered up with his annoying smirk. 

"You weren't that bad for a virgin either" he said smirking.

"Shut up" I snarled 

He put his hands up in surrender while his eyes were slowly eyeing me up and down like I was a piece of meat. I pulled the cover tighter around me and looked at him giving him the evil eye.

"Stop staring at me you perv!" I said.

"How about we go and get some food" he said rubbing his stomach and accidently brushing against his pennis making it move. I just stare at it in awe. I guess he caught me looking. 

"See anything you like white girl?" he asked smirking.

I blush and turn away embrassed that I got caught starring at his prize jewel. "Sure I don't mind breakfast I just don't have any clothes" I said ignoring what he said.

He gets out of bed and puts on his boxers and leaves the room. I take this advantage and look around his room. He has a bunch of family photos and surprisely his room is clean. I see a picture of what i'm guessing is his family when he was younger.

"You can take your shower now" a deep husky voice says behind me. I squeaked and jumped turning towards the sexy devil himself and gave him the evil eye.