27

"hey." hyungseob greeted jisoo as she is approaching him, holding hyungseob's hoodie in her folded arms.

"here's your hoodie!" she exclaimed as she pushed his hoodie against his chest slightly. he grabbed it, with a confused expression on his face.

jisoo just shook it off and got ready to get in. but then she felt his hand grabbing her wrist before she even took a step.

"did i even say i came to have my hoodie back?" he said as he pulled her closer to him. jisoo felt her cheeks burning red at the sight of his face so close to hers.

"i didn't say that, did i?"

jisoo snapped back to reality when he continued talking. her eyes froze on hyungseob's so-close face for a second, before she averted her gaze away from him. she took a step backwards.

"why are you here?" she asked, feeling uncomfortable with the tension between them.

"i told you to keep it." he handed her his hoodie back, ignoring her question. she felt deja vu when he started pushing down the hoodie over her head again.

jisoo grabbed both of his hands, "stop!" she groaned.

"you should stop wearing thin clothes."

she rolled her eyes but decided to wear his hoodie anyways, because the cold air keeps on brushing against her skin. "why are you even here?" she asked once again.

hyungseob breathed out.

"i'm sorry." he said softly.

"and what are you sorry for?"

"i think this will be our last time to see each other."

crush | ahn hyungseob

donT kill mE