03

last night jisoo checked twice to make sure that she set her alarm right, since she didn't want to catch anymore taxis. her allowance ran out in the speed of light by her spending on her bias' merchs, let alone keep catching taxis.

she took the seat beside the door.

surprisingly, the guy from yesterday stepped in to the train, she meant hyungseob. she looked at him, he looked back. "oh jisoo? you take the train too?"

"yeah.." jisoo answered and he took the empty seat beside her.

so now jisoo is here with hyungseob by her side on her way to school. it was silence again just like yesterday.

she tried to stare at anything but the boy beside her. it failed miserably, though he doesn't notice as he keeps his eyes shutted. his head fell into jisoo's shoulder, she stiffened. she took a look, he is still unconcious.

seeing his head slipped and nearly feel down from her shoulder, she carefully grabbed his head. making him more comfortable to lean on her.

when they are close to their stop, jisoo gently tapped his head. "hyungseob, wake up."

he didn't show any sign of waking up. "hyungseob, our stop is near." she whispered loudly to his ear, keep on tapping his hand.

his eyes fluttered open slowly. he blinked his eyes for a couple of times. before realizing that he's asleep while leaning on her shoulder.

he got up with his eyes widened and ears reddened. he averted his gaze away. "i'm sorry, jisoo."

he got so embarassed that he couldn't even look at her in the eye. jisoo is somehow glad that she's not the only one who is embarassed, but she is just slightly better in hiding it.

she giggled at his response. "no no. it's nothing really."

jisoo wanted to ask why is he always so worn out and tired, but didn't get the chance because they arrived at their stop. she thinks she can save it for later.. their next conversation.

they entered the classroom together and eunseo is giving jisoo the look. and she was ready to get interrogated as if she didn't tell her anything yet.

"i just met him at the train, so we walked here together. that's it."

"if something happens, tell me."

she lazily nodded my head. what did she mean?

crush | ahn hyungseob

is my chapter too short? i will try to make it longer i promise;;

hyungseob legit slept in the train

if this ain't cute then what is? i'm so soft ahdhska he looks tired