01

it was a cold morning when jisoo was heading to school with a jacket wrapped around her.

her eyes gleamed with mirth when a taxi came around to the main street. she completely neglected that fact that she was supposed to take the train. it was cold and she ran out of time anyway.

rushing her way, jisoo quickly stepped towards the taxi that stopped at the corner.

she raised her hand. "taxi!"

"taxi!"

her eyes blinked. she slowly put down her hand when she heard someone else was also reaching for the taxi. she looked around and found the source of the voice. it was a guy, she stared at him and he was already looking at her with his confused expression.

it's a guy who is probably around jisoo's age.. and surprisingly he is wearing her school's uniform. it looks like he realized about her uniform too as he rounded his mouth slightly.

"oh! are you going to daeji high school?" he broke the silence. his lips curved into a smile.

she didn't respond. he continued instead.

"lets just catch this taxi together, shall we?" he said, kinda rushed, interrupting her train of nonsense thoughts. she kept silent for seconds to think, and he tilted his head in confusion as he patiently gazed at her. jisoo quickly nodded in agreement at him.

they are in silence, it's not that jisoo expected them to talk since they are strangers. she stole some glances towards the boy who was only staring at the streets with that cute smile still on his face. jisoo wondered if there was a kid like him at school, she has never seen him around before.

oh, and they arrived already. she took her wallet and he slightly tapped jisoo's wrist before she could even take some money out.

"i'll pay." he said smiling. well he was already smiling the whole time, that just means he smiled wider.

then she came into her senses. "oh, no no. let me pay instead."

he put a finger on his lips and shushed her quietly. after he paid the driver, they got off.

"th-thanks for that! i'll pay you back some time." she bowed and jisoo doesn't even know why she stuttered and bowed.

he chuckles. "no need for that.. uhm?"

"oh.. it's jisoo." she offered a hand. "park jisoo."

he shakes his hand with her. his hands are small and skinny and cute if it's possible to call a hand cute.

"ahn hyungseob." he lets go of his hand when the bell rang through the hallway. "ah! you should hurry."

"i'll get going then." jisoo quickly make her way to her class without looking back at hyungseob. she tried to ignore the fact that he didn't rush his way towards his class, he was still standing there. she has embarassed herself enough for today.

crush | ahn hyungseob

hello i love unmade beds and ahn hyungseob

it's been a long time since i've been writing i know this sucks (and my english also) but bear with me. i can only write fluffy things about seob because he himself is a fluffy ball of sunshine.

everyone in this story is OC except for broduce trainees.