13

"for god's sake, just tell him that you miss him." eunseo let out a groan of frustration. she threw herself into her own bed, facing jisoo who is sitting on her couch.

"what?" jisoo said nonchalantly, looking back at her laptop screen. they were supposed to finish this group project.

"don't play dumb. you and your undying crush. how long has it been?" eunseo counts with her fingers. "almost three months!"

she exclaimed as she pointed at jisoo with her three fingers. jisoo pushed them from her face slightly and she let out a soft sigh. "we discussed about this. there's no way i'd say those three words. so, the group project please."

eunseo does have a point since hyungseob hasn't been attending school, which made it harder to meet him.

eunseo doesn't say anything. she takes control of jisoo's laptop after slightly pushing her away.

jisoo groaned and just moved away, slumping into her bed. well she thinks eunseo's finally gonna do her part of the project, which of course jisoo's thankful for.

after about half an hour eunseo yelled excitedly. jisoo looked away from her phone. "are you finished?"

"i sure did." eunseo smiled with mischief.

"ew stop." jisoo rolled my eyes.

she smirked and turned her attention to the laptop again browsing some things that jisoo recognized.

"produce 101" she typed.

"you never get tired of it."

"look who's talking." eunseo pouted, still focusing on the screen. "though your reason is different. you just wanna see your crush hyungseob."

she glared at her.

but jisoo's glare fades, as she was confused. eunseo brought both her hand to her mouth, with her slightly widened eyes.

"what is it, eunseo?" she feels uneasiness in her stomach when eunseo doesn't reply, like she's lost of words.

jisoo leaned towards her on her own, trying to look at the laptop screen which leaves eunseo in berwilderment.

Yuehua Entertainment’s trainee Ahn Hyung Seob faced criticism after showing a poor attitude in “Produce 101 Season 2’s” first elimination.

[+3919, -356] why is Hyungseob whining his ranking dropped one place while there were other guys being eliminated beside him..

[+9438, 1691] Ahn Hyungseob, give it rest!! Lee Daehwi's ranking dropped down like 5 places but he didn't even grumble

"what on earth.." jisoo muttered under her breath.

crush | ahn hyungseob

hello i'm still salty over the fact that hyungseob got hate just for being nervous in an elimination :)

protect this smile at all costs