Chapter 13 destroying the hide out😢

Unknowingly acnologia followed his daughter and her accomplice towards their secret hide out. As he saw the girls enter the abandoned cave his face turned to absolite horror not only was his daughter in love with a human but she had been hoarding human items he was at breaking point the colour red was all he saw. Aquarius had brought the statue of Laxus into the hide away. "Aqua your the best thank you thank you the statue is perfect I couldn't think of anything better I'm even more in love with him than before." Y/N turns to the statue of her mystery man "Run away with you where would we go this is all so sudden." Y/N then turns round and notices her father stood their anger was very apparent upon his face."Y/N what in earth land is this place in a reasonable person however I set certain rules and I expect them to be followed you are no exception." But Daddy I'm sorry" " is it true you rescued one of those barbaric humans from drowning Y/N you are aware that contact between the two worlds is forbidden for a reason do you want to die cause I'm only trying to protect you." "But Daddy if I let him die I would never forgive myself *tears slowly fall from Y/N face*" "the way I see it Y/N it's one less human to worry about " Y/N then begins to scream at acnologia "but Daddy I'm in love with him" "Y/N have you completely lost your senses he will kill you he's a human you are not you are a mermaid and my daughter no less." Continuing to fight her corner against her father " I don't care " "So god help im going to get through to you if its the last thing i do!" acnologia has finally heard enough of what his daughter has to say and in one giant roar starts to destroy the cave with one last roar destroying the statue of Laxus all you could hear was Y/N screaming whilst non stop tears came down her face. 
Knowing acnologia has hurt his daughter enough leaves ashamed, that he put her through so much pain and seeing her cry made his heart break with every tear she shead.

I do not own fairy tail or the little mermaid or the media shown. Thank you for reading and voting. 😀