Chapter 4 we're in trouble

After Y/N had put all of her beautiful items in her shell bag, she then had the difficulty of trying to calm Aquarius down as she still had a nagging feeling in her tail that danger was around the corner. Right outside the broken glass window of the back of the ship named Sparrow hawk, was a shark watching the mermaids every move. As it begins to reveal it's self Aquarius quickly pulls out her urn and tries to push the shark back "Y/N I told you this would happen next time when I say something bad will happen I hope your listen to me!" Y/N and Aquarius quickly trying to fight off the shark as one of them tries to come up with a plan to escape. As the shark was about to bite Aquarius Y/N saw a anchor and thought if she could release the anchor it would end the sharks life and save Aquarius. Y/N pulling on the chain for the anchor to release the shark drew closer to Aquarius, just then the anchor released ending the sharks life and saving Aquarius . Both girls in tears at the fear of losing each other both returned home to find an angry acgnologia at the place door looking like he would kill the first person to come near him.

I don't own fairy tail or the little mermaid or the music video either I hope you enjoyed the story so far and thank you to Space_Walrus23 for voting and giving me some more ideas to continue this story
:3