Chapter 5 The palace shakes with rage

After hours of looking for human objects (Y/N) and Aquarius go to see the one and only
Libra.

Libra was the most beautiful woman who was on land that Y/N and Aquarius had ever seen she was kind to everyone but a force to be reckoned with if you angered her

Libra was the most beautiful woman who was on land that Y/N and Aquarius had ever seen she was kind to everyone but a force to be reckoned with if you angered her. She was what Y/N and Aquarius called the human liaison, speaking with not only humans but mermaids to however she never revealed that mermaids exist to the humans in fear of them hunting them down and experimenting on them. " signalling her " LIBRA " shouted both girls Aquarius clearly out of breath trying to catch up with Y/N "look come on look just look I'm so excited to show you I swam here as fast as I could see see 😁" Libra was thrilled by Y/N excitement to see her friends her eyes had a twinkle like stars had been placed there.  " So Libra tell me what human things have I got today" Y/N said smiling brightly like the cat that just got the cream.

So Y/N you have brought me 2 items today good work are you still hiding them from the old man ?" At the mention of acgnologia Y/N face became sad knowing she had forgotten her promise to him and he didn't like promises been broken.  Aquarius trying to console Y/N and make her smile Libra brought up the objects again as she knew that would brighten Y/N mood. " Y/N don't you want to know what they are then ?" Her face brightened up and was splashing around like a child wanting to know what she had exactly brought.

"Of course I want to know Libra I wouldn't have come all this way if I didn't." Said Y/N "okay firstly you brought me a pocket watch theses are used by human men to keep an eye on the time kind of like a shell clock but this is one you can carry.

The second one is a candelabra it's used for candles you know those things that burn you already have a candle the candle goes inside here and you light it humans use it for the light it's self or to create a romantic feel for someone that they lo...

The second one is a candelabra it's used for candles you know those things that burn you already have a candle the candle goes inside here and you light it humans use it for the light it's self or to create a romantic feel for someone that they love or like in some cases.

"LIBRA I think it's time me and Y/N got going her old man will want to know where she is and what she is doing but first we will put the human things in the secret hide out where just me and Y/N know

"LIBRA I think it's time me and Y/N got going her old man will want to know where she is and what she is doing but first we will put the human things in the secret hide out where just me and Y/N know." Said Aquarius "BYE Libra see you soon said Y/N"
After the girls put the human items in the hide out they returned to the palace.

Upon the arrival back to the palace Y/N is greeted by her angry looking father looking down at the floor in shame she remembers that not only is it his birthday but all the day she was suppose to perform her piano piece for him which he was looking extremely forward to he would never admit that Y/N was his favourite child and that she  could make all of his anger melt away just with her smile. "Y/N where in earthland have you been I have been looking for you I'm so angry and disappointed with you at the moment go to your room and don't come down till I tell you too NOW" said acgnologia he felt awful that he saw his little girl in tears however he would apologise later once his temper had subsided. The palace shakes with rage at him self for upsetting his beloved daughter.

I do not own fairy tail or the little mermaid or any images displayed thank you for voting and reading 😁