Chapter 1 Meeting Laxus

Nobody's pov:
On a cloudy day a large ship with the name of fairy tail was sailing just of the coast of hargon. The crew housed 20 of fiores most handsome men, there on the captains deck stood prince Laxus Dreyar, he was loved by all the people however he was very arrogant and cocky. However Laxus was incredibly handsome, with his strong facial features, Grey eyes and the lighting scar across his eye just added to his mysterious personality, people say he was a god, every woman wanted to stand at this side and call him theirs and every man wanted to be him. However Laxus always pushed the women away claiming they weren't his type or not worth his time. He stood wearing his favourite purple shirt , black trousers, His signature fur coat with the trim of his latest kill and some black laced boots.

Laxus pov:
"Boss man looks like he king of the sea is in high spirits today." Said bickslow the tall blonde man smirks with that grin that makes women weak at their knees. " you got that right bick's" leaning over the right hand side of the boat is one of Laxus most trusted men unfortunately his face the same colour as his hair. " isn't this a great day the salty sea air and the light breeze hitting your face we picked a good day to be at sea today". Said Laxus freed still leaning over the boat " oh... yes... Laxus-sama...such a great day truly delightful." Says freed the colour slowly returning to his face to it's usual pale completion.

That's the first chapter hope you enjoyed it all rights goes to their respected owners I neither own fairy tail or the little mermaid.

Inspired by LeaDandruff and her fairy tail stories.