Chapter 11

3rd Person Pov

"Hurry!  Take her to the emergency room.!" One of the bird doctors said. Red stood there with chuck and bomb looking nervous as he saw his now pregnant girlfriend being taken into the emergency room. "Don't worry Red...She'll be fine." He nodded sitting down rubbing his temples. "I sure hope so." "AAAAAH!" She screamed sending Red running into the room. He went by the bedside table. Her forehead had sweat on it and she was out of breath. "Red.." she called out. "I'm here baby." He gave her his hand to hold and she squeezed the life out of it. "Ow.ow..OW!" He screamed as she squeezed. "Come on hunny push I see the little head." She nodded. "Come on baby one more big push." She nodded giving one final push. "Good job mam." Said the doctor taking the baby. She washed it off and gave it to red. "Congratulations! You have birth to a healthy baby boy.

 "Congratulations! You have birth to a healthy baby boy

Red let a few tears slip out of my eyes. "I red am holding my son. One where I thought I would never have." (y/n) smiled looking at her son. Red sat by her giving her the baby boy. "Wow he looks just like his father." Red laughed kissing her on her forehead.

Time-Skip

Red and (y/n) were back In their house watching their beautiful son play with his toys. He laughed having the pacifier fall out of his mouth. (y/n) giggled and picked him up. "My little Mino." She said rubbing noses with him making him giggle." Red watched them from the kitchen. "I have the best life I could ever ask for." Just then the doorbell rang. He sighed and walked towards the door. He opened it having a gush of wind pass him and go in the front room. Bomb laughed and walked inside along with Matilda and Terrence. They all walked into the front room sitting on the couch. Chuck squealed as the baby looked at him grabbing hold of his wing. "AHH! His hand is so tiny!" The baby giggled as chuck held him. "AAAAH He's so tiny! AND LOOK! He's human but has Red's eyebrows!" Everyone chuckled at that statement. Then Red took back the baby. "Alright what are you guys doing here?" "Duh," said Matilda. "We're here to give the baby presents!" Red sighed and sat down with (y/n). The baby gurgled and crawled out of his grasp and onto (y/n)'s lap. "Alright mine and Terence's present is a little strap that you can hang on the wall so he doesn't go anywhere." 

"And also this for Red":

Red sighed holding his nose as (y/n) laughed

Red sighed holding his nose as (y/n) laughed. Then Chuck walked up. "I had got the baby some diapers and bottles!" he said handing them to Red. Then last but on least bomb. He walked up holding a big box. "So what's in the box?" Red said curious. "It's some toys for the little guy." He took it out making (y/n) gasp. 

Toys:

"oh my gosh

"oh my gosh......IT'S SO ADORABLE!" (y/n) yelled making the baby jump. He patted her face with an angry look. "I'm sorry my little mino." She said rubbing her nose on his making him giggle. She laid him down on the elephant mat and he gurgled playing with the floating ball. "Thank you all very much I really appreciate all this stuff you gave us." Everyone smiled at (y/n). After hours of talking, they said good bye and left." Red picked up Little Red. "Alright, buddy time for bed." He pouted making him chuckle. "What are you hungry?" The baby cheered and Red laughed. "Hey (y/n) i think the baby's hungry~" She blushed making him laugh.