Well well well

Your Pov
I decided to follow them. Even though I was told to stay back. I watched from behind the bush."Let me show you my love." I herd Stella say. Red pushed her away only for her to come back and kiss him. Anger grew inside of me. I marched out there and picked Stella up by her neck. And threw her far away."Listen here pink bitch! Red is mine and no one else's". She stood up and walked towards me." NO! You listen here! i've spent all this time trying to get read to fall in love with me-". I scoff"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE? I petty you. If this is what you call love its pathetic." She scoffed and took out a pill."You know who gave me this? Lenard! he said take this pill and you'll become strong. Strong enough to beat you." She swallowed the pill and for some reason started glowing. As she was glowing i felt something that i never felt before. i felt angry...strong...pissed...sad. I felt the ground leave my feet. I looked up from the ground to see Stella charging for me. When i stopped her a big explosion came. I picked her up from her head and threw her at a stone. She quickly got up wiping her lip. She charged at me and i was ready....

will take you down! 

Red's pov 

I watched and Lenard took two pills out. Lets even the odds shall we? He took one and started glowing to. Before he took the second one i ran up and took it from his hand. swallowing it. I flew up and so did Lenard. He smirked and i laughed."Do you really think you can take me down birdy?!" I laughed."Yes...I think i can!

End of chapter 9