Chapter 5......New....Place.....

Your Pov

I opened my eye's slowly adjusting to the sunlight from the window. I sit up and look around. The events of last night came back to me. I quietly sob covering my eye's with my hand's. Then the door opened revealing Lenard."Hello my dear"~ i growl at him."Why the hell did you bring me here?" All he did was smirk."Why aren't you in your dress everyone is expecting you." I raise an eyebrow."Who's expecting me?" He opened the door from where he came from and showed Rows and Rows and Rows of pigs yelling and going crazy."W-Where am i?" He turned back to me and smiled."Piggy Island." 

Red's Pov

I look out to sea where the boat was last. Where my (y/n) was last. Why couldn't i help her? Why couldn't i save her? I felt someone tap my back. I turn around to face bomb."What is it bomb"? i say all sad like. He point's behind us. I turn all the way around to see everyone coming. Everyone stops and The mayor came walking."You didn't believe me.....You didn't believe us....And now she's gone". He took off his hat."Mr Red...were sorry we didn't believe you....I didn't believe you..what do we do now?" I raised an eyebrow. Then i think."Were going to build a boat". Everyone looked shocked and confused.Were going to build a boat and sail to where ever they came from." Then everyone smiled."Were going to get those eggs and (y/n) back"! Everyone cheered."WHY DO WE NEED (Y/N) BACK?" I looked  at Stella."What has she ever do to us to go rescue her?" I grew angry."WHY DO YOU HATE HER SO MUCH!" I yell making her turn to me. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me."Well were all waiting princess"! "She took away my lover"...The man i loved the most went for that human bitch." I push her on the ground."Don't ever call her that again". She got up dusted her self off and walked away."Alright everybody lets get to building that boat! Chuck yelled making everyone cheer. Ya let's get to it.

Your Pov

It has been a week sence i was trapped here. Lenard had given me a green dress to put on for today. 

The lady pig had put my hair in a bun and did my make up

The lady pig had put my hair in a bun and did my make up."Your very lucky (y/n)". She said cheerfully. I raised an eyebrow."And why is that"? She gasped."Because your marrying the king! Isn't that exiting!" I look down and sigh."But i do not love him...I am in love with someone else." "Oh really?" I herd a male voice behind me. We turned around to see Lenard with a king cape on and a crown.He walked over to me and grabbed my face."I don't want to hear his name ever again when were getting married." I pulled my face out of his grasp."Never" i spat. He growled and grabbed my arm roughly dragging me to the balcony. Ladies and gentle men Presenting the queen of piggy Island. I looked up at everyone and smiled. I raise my hand and do a small wave making everyone yell. I walk back inside going to my room."and where do you think your going?" I turned to him. My face showing Anger and Frustration."To my room." I replied."(y/n) you know what happen's when you disobey me". Tears escape my eye's. But i walked up the stairs to my room. Red.....where are you?