RED!!

Your Pov
I watch as Lenard walked out of my room."I'll see you later my dear"~. When he closed the door I start to put my clothes on. Sobs escaped my mouth. The wedding is today. Red hurry up and save me."AAAAAAH". I stop sobbing and open my door to see everyone running around. I go up to the window and see birds smashing through buildings. Someone grabbed my arm and started dragging me away. I turn to see Lenard."Please let me go". I begged by he just ignored me. He dragged me into a room with a long table and rows of pigs sitting at it. And in the back, there was a big pot and long white rug on it."We will marry and eat the eggs right now." I raise an eyebrow. I thought the wedding was tonight." Well, it's right now and you do look lovely in your dress". I sigh and look down. Red I guess you're not coming. I looked up and watched as the eggs rolled in.Along WITH RED!!! What are you doing up there?!" Lenard yelled. "BOIL HIM TO!" He ordered the pig."NO"! I yell elbowing him out the window. Red fell by my side. He took my hand in his."I missed you so much". He said. Tears pooled out of my eyes. I hugged him."I missed you too." We pulled apart and I turned to the clapping noise."Well well well if it isn't Mr. Red." Lenard said. Red pushed me behind him. "I'll be taking (y/n) and the eggs to go". He only laughed."I don't think you'd want her anymore Red ". Red raised an eyebrow."And why is that". Lenard grabbed a cup and sat down."Well (y/n) has been trying to escape from time to time so I had to punish her....Each time she tried to escape I would force myself on her....Oh her moans and cries of calling for you to come help her." He smiled and drank from his cup. Red turned to me and I fell on my knees."HE RAPPED ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN"! I yelled. I heard Lenard laughing."Do you still want a disgusting creature like that?" I heard a bump and groan. I look up to see Red with his fist bawled and Lenard on the floor holding his cheek."How dare you do that to her.....HOW DARE YOU EVEN CALL HER THAT." Lenard got up and punched  Red. They started fighting each other."Psst....(y/n) over here". I turn around to see chuck and bomb with the eggs. Then the ceiling crashed and in came mighty eagle. Then fell and hit his head on the pot."Wake up wake up!" I say."I don't have to eat up mom it's not a school day." I roll my eyes and slap him."Wah! I'm up!" He yelled."Good now get those eggs out of here and to safety". He nodded and we all jumped on"Red"! I called out. He jumped onto the rope carrying the eggs. Red turned to me. Serious at first but then he smiled. I smiled back knowing he didn't care about what Lenard did to me. Then something grabbed my ankle." You're not going anywhere (y/n)". I turned To look at Lenard in horror. I turned to Red."Let me go Red." He looked at me with shock."No, I won't leave you! I won't let you go!" A tear slipped from my eye."Get these eggs to safety Red." Tears slipped out of his eyes."No (y/n) please". Then the rope ripped dropping a blue egg. Red then turned to chuck and bomb."I have to go rescue that egg". Then chuck spoke up."No Red don't be a hero". But he had already let go of the rope causing me and him to fall back into the castle with the pigs. I quickly stood up and ran to the egg. My heels clacking on the floor making everyone realize the situation. Quickly go the egg and Red stood in front of me. Protecting me."Nowhere to go you two". "(y/n) you will be mine". "NEVER"! Both I and Red said at the same time. Then something cracked and popped behind us. I turned around slowly seeing the giant pot start to fall. Red Picked me up and started running onto the table with Lenard right behind. The last pick out closed the door behind him saying"I QUIT!" I sigh thinking why the hell did he close the door. Then something hit the table causing us to fly in the air. Red reached his hand out and grabbed the chandelier. Red hand his arm around my waist. The egg in my hands. Lenard tried to kick him but accidentally kicked my stomach. I cough up some blood but cover my mouth to stop it. Red kicked him back. Lenard looked angry."How dare you destroy my house". Lenard yelled."You destroyed mine". Red snarled back."Your house was ugly". "Now we're even". I look up to see the ceiling breaking."Uh, guys...". I say getting their attention. But it was too late the chandelier broke and fell to the floor. I wrapped my arms around red and he did the same. Then we stopped. I couldn't stand. My legs were wobbly and I couldn't move. Red noticed. Then the egg slipped out of my grasp and landed onto the floor. Red stood up and went to get it."I'll take that". Lenard said Taking it and running up to me. Before I could move out of the way he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder."Heh Heh what are you gonna do now little birdy? I expected him to yell but instead, he sighed."You know that was an awesome plan". I turn my head and raise an eyebrow at him."It was very planned out well". "Well thank you..you know I take's a long time putting a plan togeather". Red nodded his head."Mhmm very well planned....But you weren't prepared for this"! He took a box from the bottom pile causing Lenard to fall with the rows of boxes. Red grabbed the egg and my hand pulling me to the top of the rock. I look down to see Lenard climbing up."You just don't know when to quit do you?". Red smirked."Yep"! then the pot fell on top of us."No NO NO NO"! I heard Lenard yell. Then there were big explosions. I held onto Red and he held onto me. The egg was in the middle of us. Then the rock shot into the air. We climbed into the pot when it was flying down. Then everything stopped."Is it safe to go out?" Red opened his eye's."I think so". I stand up and look down at my dress. I was all ripped up and torn.

I look back at Red, the egg was in his hand

I look back at Red, the egg was in his hand. He smiled and took hold of my hand. I did the same. We both leaned in and kissed passionately. We pulled apart and started climbing up to the top. We stopped and looked at everyone. The egg hatched. The birds from the mountain gasped. I look down and motion for them to show there selfs. They climbed up and everyone cheered. Red takes my hand and we walk towards to mountain."WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE DEAD!" Chuck yelled hugging us. Bomb rolled down and patted Red's back."You did good." We finished walking up looking for the owners of the babies. I saw them under a tree and motioned him to go over there. His hand still grasping mine pulled me along with him."Excuse me, mam?" Red said gaining their attention. They gasp and take their babies."Thank you". She said. We smile."Oh, crim's woody ash female". We turned around the Mighty Egle."Is he talking to us?" Chuck said. I shrugged. Then to took us in his arms and hugged us. Red tried to sneak off but he caught him.

Red: "Does this feel like it's crossing the line for any of you?" 

(y/n)/Chuck: YES! 

Bomb: Nope! 

He then let us go."You are my prized pupils...I made you lose faith in me to have faith in your selfs". "I really don't think that's how it works". "Oh look he's blushing". "I'm not blushing I'm just Red." Everyone laughs. I look down to Red and he looks up to me. We leaned in and kissed. We pulled apart."Alright everyone lets go home".