Chapter 8

No one's Pov:

I listen as they made love. As she took my man. (y/n) (l/n) I will kill you! 

Your Pov

I slowly open my eyes and yawn."Good morning sleepy head". I turn my head and smile."Good morning Red....Last night was wonderful." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Ya it was."  We looked into each other's eyes. Not wanting to look away. But that was shortly lived."RED (Y/N)-ooh....My bad"We both sit up and see Chuck and Bomb by the door."What do you guys want?" Red said tiredly."Umm, we may have a tinsy itsy little problem..." Chuck said. Red raised his eyebrow."And that would be?" "THE PIGS ARE HERE!!!". Horror spread across my face. "no no nonononononono why are they here". I covered my face with my hands."Don't worry baby I won't let him take you again I promise. I hugged red like life depended on it."Please Red, please. He let go of me and ran out with chuck and bomb following close behind.  

Red's Pov 

I won't let that bastard take her away again. I run all the way to the seashore and see him."Why the hell are you back?" He turns to me and smirks."Oh, a little birdy called me over". I raise my eyebrow."And who would that be?" "THAT WOULD BE ME!!" I turn around to the sound of the voice and see Stella."Oh Red I thought Lenard should come back and take away (y/n)". I ball my hands into a fist."What the hell Stella Why DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO HER?" "BECAUSE SHE STOLE YOU FROM ME". Everything was silent. The only thing you could hear was the wind blowing. I loved you Red I was in love with you BUT OH miss pretty outcast came along and stole you away from me". She started walking towords me."All i wanted to do was love you but you left me". She was right in front of me."Let me show you my love". Then she kissed me.