Chapter 4

Rayne's POV

Liam pulled into my drive way, getting out of my car and coming over to my side to carry me in. He smiled at me once he picked me up. I pouted, "I can walk you know..." Liam laughs, "You can but it hurts, plus I like you being in my arms." I sigh, "Fine! But I have a feeling dinner wont go so great." Liam walks to the front door swinging it open before answering me, "Why is that baby?" I shake my head at him, "I have no idea... I just don't think it will end well."

We walked further into my house, Liam brought me to the kitchen since we would be eating and he sat me in one of our kitchen chairs. I  blushed when he kissed my cheek. When I looked up I saw Mark cooking dinner like usual and Greg was watching him with love filled eyes. I sigh, I envy their relationship. They never fight, they only argue sometimes but it only lasts like five minutes because they cant stand being mad at each other, and I know for a fact that neither have cheated.

After 17 years of being together they still blush from compliments, still act shy, and still act like everything they do is new and exciting. They never get bored of each other and I know they never will. Ever since Mark told my mom he was gay and that he was in love with Greg she left us, and said she wanted nothing to do with me and Mark was heartbroken that she would do that but Greg made him feel better.

I pull out of my thoughts to see Liam staring at me with a smile on his face, his pale grey eyes were burning deep into my blue eyes. The more we kept each others gazes, the more I felt the connection. The tingling sensation I was so used to, began at my finger tips and then all the way to my chest and down to my toes. It was all over my body, which is strange because it only happens when we touch.

Our attention is pulled away from each other when Greg puts a hand on my shoulder, I look up at him to see he's grinning at me, I return the smile before looking at Mark. He was placing chicken breast that was coated with bread crumbs on the table along with corn on the cob, green bean casorole and salad. I giggled, "Dad I didn't know you would be making my favorite dinner." Mark winked at me, "I thought it would turn this day into a happy one." I smirk, "Trust me, its been a great day Dad."

Mark smiles before sitting down next to Greg. Liam was sitting across from me, and then Greg was sitting next to Mark to my left. Liam looked at me and smiled, "This is my favorite dinner too." My eyes widened, "That's so weird!" Greg smiles, "Whats your favorite part of it?"

"Green bean casorle" Liam and I answer at the same time. Wow... we have a lot in common. Mark laughs, "You both have a lot in common... Liam what do you like to do for fun?" Liam pauses to think but then he answers, "I like to sing, dance, cook, and to play piano." My cheeks burst with color... I loved doing all of those things. Mark looks from me to Liam, "That's the same thing for Rayne! Wow... you guys are meant for each other."

Greg gives Mark a look and Mark mouths 'sorry' before eating again. I was confused.. I looked at Liam to see his face was pale, but he was eating too. Everyone was eating to ignore what was just said. I honestly didn't think it was bad, im definitely not offended. I think Liam and I are meant for each other.

We have a lot in common, he protects me, he looks at me like im the only person in the world. Liam makes me feel like I can be myself around him, like im not the gay fag boy from school, im Rayne Carter. I have never been more in love with someone ever. To be honest... I realized I was gay when I first saw Liam. I couldn't stop thinking about him for days, then weeks, months and then years. I just never had the courage to actually talk to him because he was a jock and I was a fag.

I felt a stare on me so I looked up to meet Liam's gaze, his eyes were filled with passion. I blushed and went back to eating my food. After I was done eating, Liam, Greg and Mark said they were done also. Everyone began to clean up and I stood up by myself, even though my ribs burned with protest. They hurt like a bitch but I didn't want to seem weak in front of Liam. After everything was cleaned Liam said he should get going. I hugged him, "Thank you for coming to dinner Liam, and for all you have done." He chuckles, "It was my pleasure sweetheart... I'll see you tomorrow."