"Damn it! I missed it!" Zimmel almost shouted. "Tell us sir who won?"

Thomas had a smirk on his face, "It was close the commander took him out but just barely, I remember ... uh hum! I called this meeting to make sure we are all ready. I want to play the last brilliant battle the emperor had with these invaders."

Captain Brown and his ship Marco, Captain Zimmel and his ship Ace watched the last time Derrick had faced them. Captain Mara was watching on a view screen on board her ship.

"Damn it," she suddenly shouted as she bashed her hand against the inside of the holo-projector.

Smiling widely Thomas asked, "You need a hand Captain?"

"NO!" Mara almost shouted back at him. "I'm just having trouble replacing the holo circuits that's all. Apparently my ship over extended the power usage for the projector and fried quite a few circuits." There was a sudden electric spark, and then Mara was cursing. "SHIT! I thought you turned all the damn power off! You're trying to Kill me aren't you!? NO! I said all the power to the system! No, not your circuits, god, listen to me!"

Thomas started to chuckle drawing a chilling death like stare from Mara. "I'm sorry Captain I seem to remember a few problems like this at first also."

Conner appeared a moment later, "Yes and as I recall, it was your lack of patience that caused most of it!"

Thomas turned to stare at Conner, with a growl he replied, "Shut up Conner. We were the first to bond for the emperor; I thought it important that we moved as quickly as possible!"

Conner sighed, "You really don't lie that well prime."

Shaking his head with a smile Thomas repeated, "Shut up Conner!"

"Yes prime," Conner said though he also had a smile on his face.

"So it appears that I am not the only one who is or was anxious to get started." Looking up Mara said, "I've cleared well over seventy percent of the damage, start re-gen on them. Good how long? What!? Ten hours! We go into battle in twelve! You need to get it done sooner. No! Within reason just get it done! That's a lot better!"

Again Thomas was chuckling; both Brown and Zimmel were looking uncomfortable. The more that Callie complained the more uncomfortable they got. "So you both will be ready ahead of time?" Thomas asked.

"Yes, even if I have to get out and push!" Callie told him causing all of them to start laughing.

"Alright I want all of you to rest; I'm hoping the emperor will be around before we have to leave. Though I understand why he did it, I have to admit this really wasn't that good of a time to pull a stunt like this." Thomas said with a heavy sigh.

"I'll try sir but with all the damage I may be up for a while." Callie replied.

Thomas's face screwed up into a mask of anger then he said, "Alright but, if you and your ship aren't one hundred percent tomorrow than I will NOT allow either of you to go into the battle. Do I make myself clear? I have full authority over the fleet as both the fleet commander and the emperor are unconscious." Thomas shook his head with a smirk; they both would probably be up his ass in a few hours.

Callie nodded, "We will be you'll see ... NO! I said get the holo-projectors up first! Argh! Listen to me..." Callie was saying as she clicked off.

Thomas just shook his head again; those two would be a force to be reckoned with if they got more unified. Be a real damn shame to lose either of them, he'd seen her scans, hell she was faster than him. I just hope the veiled threat I made is what makes the difference.