Chapter 79

0001 - Tempro

0003 - Conner- Thomas

0097 - Ace - Zimmel

0098 - Lucy

0101 - Shelby (mother ship)

0125 - Lars

0130 - Gillese

0200 - Ellen

0250 - Tendra

0301 - Rodrick

0403 - Johnathon

0778 - Jan

0798 - Celeste - Shelby (human)

0805 - Toran

0808 - Radella

0881 - Handrax

0908 - Tara - Mara

1000 - Sherry

--------------------------

Ungrown - unnumbered

------------------------

0100 - Derry (father ship)

Rescued from Tendraxiansso far

-----------------------

4 on Shelby

 2 in re-gen8 on Lucy

--------------------------------

Known and OR numbered

-------------------------------

0501 - Thaddeus

???? - Lena

---------------------------

missing - 0667 - Marco

0999 - Zan - still lost

-------------------------------------------

Duke Risen was doing all that he could to hold his temper in check. As soon as they had entered the hive, the wasp like guard had left him alone in a small room. Trying to be patient the Duke waited and waited, the first few hours weren't that bad. It was the last three hours that had made the Duke completely pissed off.

Risen had already pulled several weapons though as of yet hadn't killed anything. That though was about to seriously change. The moment he heard the door start to open he started firing his fully charged weapon.

It wasn't 'til well over thirty bodies littered the hall outside, that a raspy female voice was heard.

"So, I can see that you are much like your sire. This has furthered the bond between my subjects and you." The voice said.

Risen smirked, carefully deciding just what to say. "I suggest that, if you wish to not have to replace most of your soldiers, you not make me wait longer."

"Our apologies, it was wished to learn your intent..." the voice continued.

Risen's face screwed into a look of rage as he started to fire, killing at least another twenty."I either speak to the actual queen or I will kill everything that comes near me." Risen spit.

"How dare you I am..." the voice started.

"Cut the crap! The real queen would never apologize to me, she is far above that." Risen said as he killed another twenty soldiers.

There was a sigh then another far raspier female voice spoke to him. "You are correct humanoid, If you can deliver on that which you have said, then you will be welcome. Though your extermination of the many soldiers will further the readiness of the colony, you will be safely escorted to me."