✩Sneak Peaks and OC Information✩

"So, you're the one they call Warrior."

"I'm not as bad as you think."

"They asked for only two to come, what makes you think that they will be okay with letting a third person come?"

"Who are you really?"

"You lied about who you are, what else are you hiding?"

"This is where you were the whole time? They had told me you had died."

"There's a reason I did what I did."

"Pidge, I can explain."

"I don't care what you are. You showed me that you're different from the rest of your kind."

"You will never be more than the monster that helped Zarkon destroy innocent lives!"

"It's good to finally meet you, Takashi Shirogane."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Nakali
Last name: __________
Date of Birth: __________
Gender: __________
Age: __________
Height: __________
Hair color: __________
Hair style: __________
Eyes: __________
Other in appearance: __________
Species/Race: __________
Love interest: __________
Weapons: A dagger, gun, and two black and purple mechanical looking swords that can form into a bow.

✩Information✩__________

Information
__________

Family
__________

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The beginning of this chapter are just some sneak peaks of what is going to be said in my story(in no particular order), so keep an close watch for those! Also the pictures are what her main weapon is. I'm not that great at describing, so I'm glad I found a picture! Credit to artist!

The blank spaces left in the oc information are yet to be discovered, as you read through my story, you will find out more about my character. Reason I did it this way is because I thought it would be fun for you guys to read and find out more about my character as you read and not know everything before hand. So, I hope you enjoy my story!