Chapter 4: Target

3rd P.O.V

His lips turn downward as he watches the silver haired daiyokai easily kill the demon he sent. He may pose a problem, the demon thought. His argent colored eyes slides over to the breathtaking human; with porcelain skin, a voluptuous body, a small face and wide eyes... She easily could be the most beautiful being he's ever laid his eyes upon.

The cavern he is captive in are filled with kuro feathers. Black wings are sculpted into his back and the longest feather gently kisses the floor as he walks deeper in to the realms of the stone prison. It wasn't long now till he can escape and break the kekkai.

And he's made up his mind, he wants her.

3rd P.O.V

Rin's eyes adjusts to the first few sun rays that peak through the horizon and her body is stiff from laying on the ground for the hour that she had slept. Sitting up, she looks around the camp. Finding that Sesshomaru was missing while Jaken snores away and Ah-un slept by her, although he perks up as soon as she stood up to stretch.

Rin treads her way to the river, planning to take a quick bath and quickly undressing to nudity. She jumps into the frigid water, goosebumps covering her body until her skin adjusts to the temperature. Rin runs her hands through her hair and rubs down her body, the water washing away her cloudy mind. Finally, she rests her arms atop a rock and lays her head on them as she enjoys the peace of the surrounding forest and the melodies of the song birds. A soft sigh escapes her mouth as her mind begins to recall her emotions and the conflicts they would bring upon her.

He could never love a human. The thought runs around Rin's mind all night and she knew it in her head, yet why does her heart not believe and betray her? These feelings she harbors will not end well, she knows that but as the days pass, they grow stronger.

***
So don't be alarmed~ this is only a draft and I'll continue it once I get some ideas running in my head.
~Lady