ELEVEN(11)

I'm back. 🙋🏾 Chapter doesn't make any sense.

Almost to 15k, I love you guys. 💕

******************
"Why is Rosie calling your phone?" She asked him while looking back at it. "You got this ho number saved and everything-I don't want you talking to her at all-period." Moonie fussed.

Kain looked down at his phone and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know why she calling me." He said with calmness in his voice. He wasn't even trying to argue with Moonie because she was already in labor. He didn't want her blood pressure to go up.

Moonie chuckled a little and bit down on her bottom lip. She looked at the phone and back at Kain. "Let me answer it."

"Naw, I'mma let it ring." He looked up at her

"Why? Y'all must be fucking around or something?" Moonie bluntly asked. There was no doctors or nurses around. It was just Kain, Moonie, and Kirsten.

Kain sucked his teeth while shifting his head to the side a little. "Yo, you need to calm down before your blood pressure go up." He warned her with a menace expression.

Moonie just stood there looking crazy. She was having mixed emotions right now.

"I'm not messing with that nut and you know that." Kain looked down at his phone and noticed that it had stopped ringing.

"I can't believe you have her number saved in your phone-I can't believe that you're talking to this girl and she killed our first child...she jumped me and caused me to have fertility problems." Moonie ranted.

Kain didn't even say nothing. He just sat there, she was doing way too much in his opinion but he wasn't going to tell her that.

"But you know what?" Moonie stated calmly while raising her hands up. "I'm not gonna get mad about it...I'll just handle it after I have my baby and heal up."

Kain only stared at her because he could sense the attitude in her voice. Moonie was mad. "And what you plan on doing?"

Moonie sighed while leaning over on the bed. She was having another contraction. She was taking them like a champ. They were actually way better than the ones she had with Kirsten. These contractions felt like mild period cramps-the ones with Kirsten felt like a knife was piercing though her uterus or something like that.

"Don't worry about it...just know that I'm going to handle it." She said confidently.

"Look." Kain started. He was okay with Moonie trying to handle shit but Rosie was a dirty conniving bitch. He didn't want her near the girl. Rosie wanted Moonie's spot, she was thirsty for it and she didn't mind getting rid of Moonie.

"Just stay out of it. Let me handle this shit." Kain told her.

Moonie sucked her teeth, "Please...you should've been put that ho in her place. Tell her to get the fuck because you don't have no business communicating with her after she made me lose our baby. Fuck her, fuck that bitch." Moonie fussed with a frown. "Stop being all soft with her."

"Alright." Kain replied back sluggishly while looking over at Kirsten.

She didn't seem to be bothered by her parent's foul language. She was busy tapping away on her iPad mini-she had no idea what she was doing.

"I'mma hit her up and tell her. It's not like I talk to her anyway. I don't fuck with Rosie."

"Then why is her number saved in your phone?" Moonie quizzed her husband while staring directly at him. "You got her number saved in your phone but not Ava's-unbelievable." She waved him off.