EIGHT(8)

•••••••••••••••••••
Moonie wanted to know who was on the door. Acacia was giving everybody keys to her place so there was no telling. She slowly eased out of bed and walked calmly towards the door.

She stood in front of the door and stared at the rattling knob. Her first mind told her to call Kain and let him know what was going on but she didn't-she follow her second mind, like always. She didn't want to bother him because he needed to focus on finding his brother.

"Who's there?" Moonie spoke up, it felt as if she was in a horror movie or some shit like that. "I'm about to call the police-I swear." Moonie threatened the stranger as she rushed over to her phone that was laying on the nightstand.

Suddenly, the stranger started pounding on the door. Moonie jumped while reaching for Kirsten who had woken up from the loud noise. She started crying so Moonie wrapped her arms around her daughter's small but chubby body.

"Shh...I got you." Moonie whispered in her ear, calming her down. Kirsten held he momma tightly while crying. She was so scared that Moonie could feel her little body shaking and that shit made her upset.

"Maaaa. Maaaaa." Kirsten repeated over and over again. Moonie stood up and gently rocked her daughter back to sleep, she looked to her left and noticed that the doorknob was no longer rattling. She sighed in relief while pacing the floor.

"I can't stay here." She said to herself while holding Kirsten who wouldn't let her go. "I need to call Kain and tell him that I need to stay at a hotel or something until he gets back because I can't do this."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WHAT IS LOVE? 🌬❤️

"I love you..." Moonie told Kain as she looked him in his eyes. "You know that right?"

Kain nodded his head as he checked out her body. She wasn't even pregnant, but her body was just right. Her stomach was flat and her breasts were sitting up nicely.

He moved her hair out of her face and pecked her lips. "I love you too and you know that already."

"Hmm-I'm just checking." Moonie hummed sexily while touching his face. "You like what I got on?" She asked him while doing a 360° twirl. Kain checked her out.

She was wearing this all black bralette lingerie set. A nice kimono robe was hanging off her thick figure and she had some furry stiletto mule heels that showed off her pretty pedicured feet and nice toned legs.

"Hell yeah, damn where you get this outfit from?" Kain asked while examining her from head to toe.

"Adam and Eve." She replied back to him while biting her bottom lip. "Lay down and let me treat you baby."

Kain didn't know what was going on. He was surprised by Moonie's actions and words-she hardly did things like this. She did the sexy lingerie before but he was wondering why she was being so dominant all of a sudden.

"Damn, how you gone do that?" Kain laid back on the bed with just his boxers on. He watched as Moonie crawled up to him sexily. She sat on top of him while caressing his face, she ran her fingers through his beard and leaned over to kiss his juicy lips.

"You'll see." She replied back.

"You smell so good." He told her as he kissed on her neck while roaming his hands all over her juicy thighs and ass. "Your ass got fat too." This was just way too much for Kain to progress-Moonie's body was all sculpted at its finest and shit. She must have went to Dr. Miami or something.

Moonie laughed as she took off her kimono. "Very funny." She got off of him and pulled down his boxers. His long thick penis sprang to life-she watched as it wagged a little from being freed.