"You want me to make you hard?" He asked. Namjoon nodded smirking. Yoongi leaned in and started kissing Namjoon, using his tounge to try and take dominance but Namjoon got it back. He started grinding his hips on Namjoon as he kissed him and bit his lips.

Yoongi ripped open Namjoon's shirt and started to kiss down his neck. Namjoon was busy opening his and Yoongi's pants.

Once they where opened and taken off, Yoongi went further down, he was on his knees now. He started palming through Namjoon's boxers. Then pulled them down and stared at his cock for a bit. He then leaned over and started leaving small kisses, teasing Namjoon.

"Fuck you Yoongi" Namjoon groaned. "Just suck-ah!"

Yoongi started to lick Namjoon's cock. He then took him whole and sucked all he could around the tip, he didn't want to tease Namjoon anymore so he took the whole cock into his mouth and started sucking.

"Ah, Yoongi!" Namjoon moaned and grabbed some of Yoongi's hair. Namjoon bucked his hips and made Yoongi gag. He pulled back and Yoongi continued sucking and kissing his cock.

"I'm close" Namjoon breathed out. Yoongi stopped sucking and looked up.

"Me too" He said and sat on top of Namjoon.

"You haven't stretched" Namjoon mentioned.

"I don't give a fuck. I want your cock" Yoongi said and posisitoned his ass on Namjoon's cock and sat properly down. He gave some grimases at the first thrusts but he soon enjoyed it.

He was now bumping up and down riding Namjoon's cock and Namjoon loved the sight of it. He was going faster and faster and was a moaning mess.

"I-I'm close" Yoongi whimpered.

"I'm gonna come" Namjoon groaned and released into Yoongi who was still hard. "Stand up" Namjoon commanded.

"I gotta take care of this" Yoongi said pointing at his dick.

"I'll take care of it for you" Namjoon smiled and Yoongi stood up. Namjoon got on his knees and took Yoongi into his mouth and started sucking. Yoongi leaned his head back and moaned.

"Ah- I'm coming" Yoongi yelled as he spilled his cum into Namjoon's mouth who suprisingly swallowed. After that Namjoon looked into Yoongi's eyes.

"Fuck you're beautiful" Namjoon said. Yoongi only blushed and kissed the younger.

"So do i get my drugs now?" He smiled.

"Ofcourse" Namjoon said.

This was 1 year ago. Today Namjoon and Yoongi were happily dating in secret. People at their school weren't exatly exepting. Yoongi went to sit with Namjoon and his friends at every lunch and people just thought he joined them to get drugs.

....
Namjoon sat at his home, waiting for Yoongi to arrive. Today was their one year anneversary since they, well, since they first fucked and met.

Yoongi walked through the door and Namjoon stood up. Yoongi ran into Namjoon's hug. It was always like this, they were both super in love everytime they saw eachother.

"Hey babe" Namjoon chuckled and kissed Yoongi.

"Hi Joonie" Yoongi said and kissed him back. "I bought you something" he smiled. He took something out of his bag that he brought. It was a brand new shirt.

"Aw, thank you, i love it, but i can't exept. I haven't given you anything" Namjoon sighed.

"You've given me access to your heart, you've given me happiness with you. I have everything i need" Yoongi smiled. Namjoon almost laughed.

"I don't deserve you, you're too romantic""

"I don't deserve you either but now we're stuck with eachother" Yoongi said and wrapped his hands around Namjoon's neck. "I love you"

"I love you too baby"

hope u guys liked this cringy ass shit hahha