I didn't want to tell her I watch cartoon and animation films. She probably thinks I have a masculine taste in movies/TV shows like action or something. I purse my lips and look at her.

"You won't make fun of me will you?" 

Her head tilting to the side. "Why would I? I'm just secretly wanting to know you more." A tiny smile on her face as I clear my throat. This girl. 

I turn on Netflix, scrolling down to anime and playing Sword Art Online. 

"You like anime too?" Her mood a bit happier. I shyly nod to her. "Let me guess, you wish you were Kirito don't you?" 

I shrug. "I just wish we could experience their situation - besides the dying part."

Hana nods as she watches the screen. "It would be nice...to get away from reality." Her voice soft as I watch her. Her eyes are puffy like she's been crying for hours. Hana turns her gaze at me.

"Is something on my face Genji?" She smiles weakly as I shake my head. 

"I'm just wondering...how long have you been crying today?" My eyes on her puffy eyes. I so badly want to stroke her face but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Again, we aren't that close yet. 

Her tiny hands rubbing against her face. 

"Probably too long if you're noticing." She tries to smile as my eyes darken. 

"I don't like seeing you like this Hana." 

My words surprising her and me as well. The fuck just came out of my mouth? I try to remain calm as her eyes search my face.  

She softly giggles and faces the TV, her pink cheeks apparent. 

"You're being so weird Genji." 

I hear her nervousness. 

"Yeah...I am." I whisper as the two of us sit there quietly, watching SOA. 

"Hey Genji?" Hana says.

"Hm?" I answer her, our eyes both glued on the screen. 

"Have you ever been cheated on?" 

Her words stinging as I look at her. 

"No, I haven't..." 

"Oh." Is all she says. 

"I actually haven't had a stable relationship. So I guess you beat me in that department." I try to lighten the mood as she looks at me.

"What's your longest?" She asks me as I raise one finger. "One month?" She asks as I shake my head. "One week?" Again I shake my head. "One day?" I ponder.

"Probably...if you want to say it that way. It's usually just a few hours. As long as it's enough for the two of us to get pleasure and leave." 

She looks at me, her eyelashes long as she blinks. 

"So, you're telling me you've been a playboy since forever? Don't tell me you lost your virginity at a young age." She raises a brow as I sigh. 

"I didn't want to be a playboy. The playboy life chose me." 

She giggles as I smile at her. 

"When...when did you have your first?" She picks her words out carefully as her cheeks blush. 

"Freshman year in high school." I answer her as I look at my lap. "A senior girl had the hots for me and being a young growing boy, my hormones were crazy." I run my fingers through my hair. Those younger years bringing a grin on my face.

"I was so nervous when I heard that a senior was interested in me. I asked her to homecoming and she accepted quickly. After the dance she pulled me to the track field under the bleachers." 

Hana intently listening as I look at her, a bit embarrassed. Why am I telling her this? I only told the guys this story.  

"Go on, don't tease me." Hana says as I sigh. 

"I had no idea what to do. We kissed a bit and she was getting rough with me. I remember her begging for me to fill her and I had no idea what she was talking about. Fill her? Like a filled donut?" The two of us chuckling. 

"Eventually she undid my belt and pants, giving me pleasure first which I never felt before. She seemed to be good at it. I wouldn't have any other experience to compare it to." I bite my lip as Hana clears her throat, the atmosphere heated. "You can let your imagination do the rest." 

Hana's cheeks redden as she pats her cheek. "Did it get hot in here all of a sudden?" She jokes as I smile at her.

"You wanted to know so I only answered." 

She smiles at me. "I'm sure you've had sex in the most strangest places too, right? Since you're the talk of the campus." 

I roll my eyes at her. Our conversation surprisingly comfortable. Why is she so easy to talk to? 

"I don't think you want to hear anymore. You might get hot and bothered." I tease her as she shoves my arm.

"As if." 

"Anyway, to answer your question. I've never done it out in broad daylight. Most of the places are actually normal, sorry to disappoint you Hana." I smirk at her as she rolls her eyes.

"What would be your dream scenario?" She asks as I ponder.  

"A dressing room?" I look at her as she raises a brow.

"Dressing room?" She repeats and I nod. 

"Not exciting enough? What would your answer be then." I ask her as she taps a finger to her chin. 

"Maybe in a car?" She answers as I grin.

"It's not as exciting as you think Hana." 

She gasps as I chuckle. 

"You did not." 

"I did too and it was a sweaty time especially if it's summer and leather seats." I whistle and shake my head. "Bad times."  

Our conversation lasting until it was getting a bit late. I look at my phone that reads '4:23 AM'. 

"Did you want to stay over?" I ask her.

"I was going to crash here anyway." She cheekily grins. 

"Oh? Was this your plan to begin with?" I joke as she shrugs. 

"Maybe?" 

Our friendship seeming to grow more tonight. I stretch from the sofa.

"Did you want to sleep in my room? I can take the sofa." I offer her as she shakes her head.

"No, I can't do that. You can go sleep in your room. I'm fine out here." She smiles as I look at her. 

Are you though? I ask in my head as she eyes me. 

"Yes." She answers as my eyes widen. "Your expression just now is easy to read. Are you dropping your wall down for me, Genji?" Her voice teasing as I roll my eyes.

"As if. I'm a never ending book, cutie." My voice sly as she purses her lips.

"Cutie?" 

"I call it how I see it." I smile at her feeling a bit comfortable to talk to her like I do with the guys. 

She returns my smile with her own. "Good night, Genji." 

I nod to her and walk towards my room. Closing the door behind me as I sit on the edge of my bed, a smile on my face. 

"She's opening up."