Let The Hunt Begins

Start from the beginning

"Freaking brats." Makarov sighed before he turned serious. "Jet. Droy. How are you two doing?"

"We'll be fine master." Jet answered. "We just want to help catch the bastards that hurt Levy."

"Well you could start by telling us what happened." Erza stated.

"There isn't really much to tell." Jet began. "We took a request to escort an archeologist through some ruins. We were told to meet him at his hotel, and when we got there. . . it was so fast. I'm not really sure what happened. . . Sorry." Jet apologized due to his lack of information.

"That's alright." Makarov sighed. Things could never be easy with Fairy Tail.

Meanwhile, Knightwalker was thinking of the information that she heard. It wasn't much but it was something to go upon.

"It's not much but at least it's a start." Knightwalker spoke up catching everyone's attention. "The guild requests, what's the process like?" Knightwalker questioned.

"Well, when a client wants to submit a request..." Mira began. "...they send the request to a Request Distribution Center or R.D.C. Where the requests go depends if the client wants the request to be sent to a specific guild or all of them. Teams and individual wizards can also be specifically requested but those cost extra and can be pointless if the person or team is already on a request, so they don't happen often."

"Hmmm." Knightwalker hummed as her mind began to go to work. "Your team wouldn't have happened to been specifically called upon for your request, would it?"

"Uhhh. Yeah actually." Droy dumbly answered.

'They didn't kill those three; instead, they decided to send a message. So that means they're going against Fairy Tail as a whole.' Knightwalker deduced. 'But why ask for those three specifically? Was it because they seemed like an easy target? Or maybe it was for another reason.'

"Has something like this happened before to those three?" Knightwalker asked. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Natsu glance at Gajeel; who was glaring at nothing specifically while his fingers dug into the wood of the table he sat at.

Knightwalker's attention diverted to Scarlet who took her off to the side and explained about the time Gajeel attacked Team Shadow Gear.

How many former enemies were in this guild?

These people were extremely forgiving and Knightwalker was a little worried about that. That could come back to bite them on the ass later.

But she couldn't dwell on that, she had bigger concerns.

'Maybe they chose those three for their own amusement, trying to reopen old wounds? If that's true then we're dealing with psychopaths. That's never good.' Knightwalker sighed before she walked over to Natsu and Scarlet.

"We need to talk." Knightwalker said to Scarlet who nodded her head in agreement. "And you should go to the kid." Knightwalker turned her attention to Natsu. "I think you scared her earlier with your little outburst." with that said both Erza's walked off to a corner of the guild.

"Damn. She's right." Natsu muttered as he spotted Hisako sitting on a bar stool with her legs curled up into her. He could see Mira trying to cheer her up but failing. "I'm an idiot."

Walking up to Hisako, he couldn't help but hate himself a little when she looked away from him.

He was an idiot.

"Sorry about that." Natsu said as he got down on one knee and put a hand on Hisako's head. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"I-I wasn't s-scared." Hisako stuttered while looking down.