Rampaging Little Monsters

"How are you feeling?" Erza asked as Natsu slowly opened his eyes.

"Better. Thanks to you." Natsu replied as he sat up.

"You didn't have anymore nightmares?" Erza came and sat at the edge of the bed.

"No. But I did have a dream about you though." Erza smiled, she was extremely glad her idea seemed to work.

"Hurry up and eat. I thought of a joke we can play on the guild this morning and I want to try it out."

"What is it?"

"You'll see." Erza gave a mischievous smile.

Alleyway near Fairy Tail

"Oh, this is gonna be good." Natsu smiled as he looked at the Rune Knights outfit, Erza held. "But they'll recognize my face."

"Not if you wear this." Erza reached into a bag and pulled out a giant bushy fake beard. Natsu took the beard and put it on.

"This is itchy." Natsu commented as he scratched at the beard.

"Bear with it and get on." Erza squatted down allowing, Natsu to sit on her shoulders. Erza stood up, then handed Natsu the Rune Knight outfit. Natsu put on the outfit allowing it to cover up Erza.

"All right. Let's do this." with that said, Erza steadily started walking towards the guild.

"Natsu I can't see where were going, you're going to need to guide me." Erza looked up and told Natsu in a hushed tone.

"Ok. Go straight. Now turn right. Another right. Now stop. Were in front of the guild. You ready?" Natsu peeked under the robe and asked Erza

"Your the one doing all of the talking." Erza pointed out.

"Oh yeah. Let's go." they opened the door and stepped into the guild.

The guild stared silently as the lone Rune Knight walked into the guild. They all turned to Makarov, not sure as to why he was here.

"Can I help you?" Makarov walked up to the Rune Knight.

"You along with Mirajane and Elfman Strauss, Lucy Heartfilla, Gray Fullbuster and Laxus Dreyar are under arrest." the second he finished the guild erupted into a roar a protest.

"What did I do?" Lucy whined.

"Men don't pay for crimes they didn't commit!"

"I won't let you take Gray-sama!"

"Juvia get the hell off me!"

"Mira don't cry."

"Quiet you damn brats!" Makarov shouted shutting up the guild. "What are the charges?"

"You are charged with peeking into girls bathhouses and taking pictures."

"I did no such thing!"

"Pervert." the whole guild whispered as their eyes narrowed.

"I haven't done such deeds!" Makarov defended himself. 'Since I was a kid.'

"Lucy Heartfilla is charged with writing sex filled novels." Lucy turned pale when she heard this.

"Another pervert." the guild turned on her.

'How did he know about those novels.(groan) I wanna die.' Lucy fell into a pit of depression and embarrassment.

"Elfman Strauss is charged with lying about his manliness. As he was seen running away from a cat."

"How unmanly." it was Elfman's turn to get stared down.