"Yes," she agreed.

"Or worse die."

"Yes."

"You heard me read the contents of this contract."

"Yes."

"I'd be half mad if I went on an adventure with a handful of Dwarves and a Wizard into the unknown."

She smiled. "Yes."

Bilbo sighed heavily, tapping his foot while glancing around. Finally, the two locked eyes again. "Well, what are you standing around for? We need to get packing."

Her brow arched. "We?"

"Well, yes. I'd never go anywhere without my adventure seeking cousin. Who else would watch my back?"

Poppy couldn't help but grin widely.

They rushed around, Poppy leaping off the steps and running down the road towards the guild. Luckily her Master was there already, and she explained as best as she could that she would be gone for a lengthy bit of time. The Hobbit didn't have a moment to ask questions, barely getting any information out of the young woman as she rushed around gathering supplies before running back to Bag-End.

Bilbo had already pulled out two packs, Poppy grabbing one to start filling hers with an extra set of clothing that she kept around the home, a roll out mat, food, water, and tools. She tugged on a dark green coat over the off-white farmer shirt she wore. The Hobbit was still frantically looking around to make sure he had everything, Poppy finding the contract already signed by him. Grabbing a quill and dipping it in ink, the young woman filled in her own position below Bilbo's and signed her name.

"Let's go before we lose their trail!" Poppy called out to her cousin.

Grabbing the folded parchment, Bilbo locked the door behind them before they took off in a run. But they didn't take the normal road, rushing down hills and through yards, leaping over working Hobbits and cutting across paths in front of kinfolk on a morning stroll.

"Mornin' Poppy! Oi! Bilbo! What's got you two in a hurry?" a neighbor called out.

"Can't stop now! We're already late!" he called back.

"Late for what?"

"We're going on an adventure!" he called out, leaving the Shire behind.

Poppy grinned at the statement as they broke into the forest, spotting the hoof prints of the party they were searching for.

"They don't look old," she stated. "If we don't stop we could catch up!"

Lucky for them it wasn't too hot out so they didn't slow down, a fog hanging around the tall trees. Soon, the sound of horses came to their ears, spotting the group ahead riding at a slow pace.

"Hey!" Bilbo called out. He waved his arms around frantically to get their attention. "Wait! Wait! Stop!" The Dwarves pulled on their reins, turning around atop their ponies to spot the cousins running up to them. "I signed it," the Hobbit breathed, handing the contract over to Balin. "I did."

The oldest Dwarf looked over the document before smiling down at him.

"Everything appears to be in order," Balin confirmed. "Looks like we now have our burglar."

The company grinned and became excited that they had their burglar. Thorin nodded his head in approval. Though something caught Balin's eye on the contract, brows rising in interest.