I need an answer

Two days Later

Jacquees (POV)

It has been officially two days since I asked January about us making it official. It seems as if she is hesitant for some reason. What I can't understand is why? I mean I can understand that she has reservations due to her past but I can make her future so much brighter. Hell I feel like I already have not trying to sound cocky. She is the first girl out all of my life that I have made love to and it felt good to connect with someone on that level. I just hope that she tells me that we can make it official because if she doesn't I really won't know how to take that. I feel like she is keeping something from me and that is something that I hope she trusts me enough to tell me what it is. I have been talking to Issa about this and he feels like we should have been made it official. I was uncertain back then but now I know that I am ready I just hope that January is too.

It is now 5 pm and I have been thinking and procrastinating all day. Today is the day that I give Que and answer about him being my man. I know what my heart is saying but my mind is saying I need to tell him about me leaving really soon. I feel like it won't be fair to start something now and it ends abruptly. I can honestly say that I love Que but I just don't want to hurt him in any way. I guess I know what I gotta do even though I am afraid of the outcome.

I went and changed clothes so that I could head over to Que's house so that we could talk. I walked outside and got in my car heading to his side of town. I was driving and listening to Bobby V's Turn the page while thinking about how I was about turn the page in my life to a new chapter soon. Just as the song went off I pulled into his driveway turning my car off sitting there in silence. Once I got myself together mentally and emotionally I walked up to the door and rung the bell. Within a few seconds he answered the door with a beautiful smile on his face.

He move aside so that I could come in. He closed the door and came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist while kissing my neck. I moaned deep within because he was starting something that didn't need to be started right now.

"Que stop." I said moaning. Of course he wasn't listening and apparently neither was body.

"January you really want me to stop?" He said while caressing my breast.

"Que we need to talk." I told him while turning around in his arms.

I don't know what the hell was wrong with Que ass today but he was all over me. Which I didn't mind but we needed to talk. Before I could tell him again he had my back against the door kissing me until my panties were beyond soaked. I finally just gave in. In the blink of an eye we were upstairs in his California king be naked and going at it.

Once we came down off our high I rose up against the headboard and he did too. It was silent for a minute and then finally he spoke.

"You said that we need to talk. So what's on your mind?"

I sighed and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers before I answered.

"Que we need to talk about what you asked me two days ago, but there is something that I have to tell you before I give you my answer."

He reached over with his other hand and caressed my cheek looking deep into my eyes. "Baby you know you can tell me anything."

I thought my heart was going to bust out my chest at his sincerity.

"Que I would love to be in a relationship with you but I feel like that now isn't a good time. I mean there is so much going on with my career that I haven't told you considering all that has gone on."

"Okay what's going Jan?"

I took a deep breath and said, "I will be starting my own cosmetic line called JS cosmetics, but I will be moving to LA by the end of the year if not before."

He released my hand sitting there trying to take what I had just said in. My heart was beating fast because I was afraid of what he was going to say.

"How long have you known this?"

"For about 3 months." I said looking down at my lap.

"January why the hell didn't you say anything back then. I know that there was so much going on but still you could have found a way to tell me."

"I know Que and you right. I am sorry for that. I just didn't know how to tell you because I was afraid that I was going to lose you."

He grabbed my naked body and pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him. I could feel him hardened beneath me and I had to close my eyes for moment so that I could concentrate on this conversation.

"I know that you maybe leaving soon but that doesn't change the fact that I want you. So with that being said January Star Salters will you officially let me be your man?"

I blinked rapidly because this was not what I was expecting after I told him that. Hell maybe he knew something that I didn't about us.

"Yes Que I will let you be my man and I will be your girl."

He smiled showing those straight pearly whites I couldn't help but smile back.

"So Que since I am officially yours now how bought we have a little fun."

I rose up and slid back down on his hard dick but froze because I realized he hadn't put on a condom.

"January what hell you doing? Why you freeze up like that?"

"Umm don't you think we need a condom?"

"No from this point on it will be skin to skin."

I felt my walls drip even more from that statement alone.

"Damn girl did you get wetter from what I just said?"

I never answered and I started to rotate my hips and work him slow. I then started bouncing up and down on him and he gripped my waist tight as hell.

"Shit girl, you gone make a nigga bust if you keep this up."

"That's my intentions." I said nibbling on his ear. I received a low but deep growl from him.

I got off him so that he could get it from the back. I got into the position and before I could take my next breath he pushed each and every inch inside my sugary walls. I gripped the sheets about damn near ready to rip them from the intense pleasure and pain. I tried to ease away from him but he wasn't having none of that shit.

"Where you going? You taking all this dick today." He said smacking my ass making it jiggle.

"Queee, ahh I'm about to cum!"

"Nah hold it."

He pulled all the way out and slowly went back in causing my legs to get weak from shaking so damn bad. He repeated this action a couple more times until he had me begging him to stop teasing me. He went deeper, harder and faster until I thought I was gone pass out.

Then all of sudden I started throwing my ass back making him week in the knees.

"Fuck January!" He yelled!

I knew he was about to cum because I felt him get harder inside me. He reached around and teased my clit causing me to have the most intense orgasm I ever had and he was right behind. He pulled out and let his hot juices trickle on my back. We got up and went to the shower to clean ourselves but of course he had to start fucking with me while we were in there.

We got out the shower and we collapsed on the bed. I laid on his chest and he had his arms wrapped securely around me.

"January thanks for giving me the chance to be your man."

"I knew without I doubt that I couldn't have given you any other answer other than yes."

We laid there until we both fell in a deep sleep and my last thought before I went to sleep was I still had so many other issues to deal with and that was my sisters. I gave Que his answer now I needed answers of my own regarding my fucked up family..