Chapter 3 At the Club meeting Jacquees

Jacquees (POV)

It is live as hell in here and its girls and more girls all over the damn place. Me and my boys sitting in VIP chilling and trying to see which shawty gone hang with us tonight. Alicia texted me earlier saying that her and cousin would be coming through tonight. He was waiting to see how this would turn out. As I look through the crowd I see Shanetta one of the girls that I have worked with before in one of my music videos. She is going to be a leading lady in one of my upcoming videos. She fly as hell but its something about that girl that is shady as hell. I was in my zone until my crazy ass cousin decided to ruin that.

"Hey Que when is Alicia supposed get here?" Issa asked?

"I don't know they should be here any minute. Matter of fact let me text her now.

HomeboyQue: Where the hell yo ass at??

HomieLicia: We are pulling up now nigga so chill the hell out!!

HomeboyQue: LOL...don't be yelling see u when get in here.

HomieLicia: kay

It was packed as hell and she knew it was going to take a minute to find a place to park. She looked over at January and she seemed nervous and tense.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Alicia asked?

"Nothing I just have this feeling that something is going to happen that's all."

"You are scary as hell January. You need to loosen up a bit and have some fun."

"Alicia do you want me to find a place to park while you go in so they won't think you are not coming."

Alicia thought about it for a second and she said "Yeah that's fine with me as long as it is fine with you."

Alicia got out the car and made her way inside the club. January took over and pulled off looking for a place to park. She searched the crowd trying to figure out where her folks were at. While she was looking somebody came up behind her and covered her eyes. The next thing she knew she felt warm lips kissing her neck. She knew those lips anywhere. She removed his hands and looked in his green eyes smiling like she had won the damn lottery.

"Where is your cousin?" Issa asked?

"Parking the car she should be in shortly."

"By the way Alicia you looking good as hell in these pants and crop top. You got me thinking about making love in this club."

Alicia laughed and they walked to where everybody was sitting in VIP.

"What up Licia ?" Que said hugging her.

"What up my nigga?"

"Hey I thought you said that you were bringing your cousin."

"Oh she coming she parking the car."

"Well she need to hur-----" he stopped mid sentence because he saw a girl with a red dress with some gold shoes and long hair searching the crowd.

"Damn who the fuck is that Jacquees?" semi yelled. Alicia looked up and smiled.

"Oh you mean that girl in the red dress. That would be my cousin January." Alicia got up and of course Issa was watching her ass as she walked over to her cousin.

"I see you finally found a place to park although it took you long enough." They walked back to VIP and she made introductions. She saved introducing Jacquees and January for last.

"Jacquees this is my cousin January. January this is my homie Que"

"What's up January?" Que said.