I close my eyes and release a sigh as I send him a simple 'Merry Christmas.' 

His reply instant. 

'Thanks. You too.'

I didn't know how to feel from his reply but I shrug it off. I get off the sofa and walk over to the kitchen, searching through the cabinets for the box of instant hot chocolate. Finding it in the corner behind some cereal boxes, I grab four packs. 

The sound of the doorbell ringing through the house. 

"Can you get that for me Genji!" Jesse yells from one of the many rooms in his house.

"Yeah." I yell back as I walk over to the door. 

I open the door to a lovely morning surprise. 

Hana.

She wore a cute white sweater paired with a red skirt, brown belt, sheer black stockings with a pattern, and tan heel boots. Again her obsession with fashion. 

"Hey

"Hey..." She whispers, her cheeks pink from the cold.

"Oh, come in. I'm sure you're cold." I stutter as I move aside to let her in. She smiles and nods as the sound of her heels click on the marble floor. I close the door behind her as I pray she doesn't hear my beating heart. 

"Where should I put this?" She lifts a huge bag in front of me.

"I'll take that for you, just make yourself comfortable." I grab the bag which was surprisingly heavy. What did she buy? 

I walk over to the Christmas tree, placing the bag down as I watch her take her shoes off. She walks over to the living room, her eyes sparkling.

"Oh wow, did Jesse do all this?" 

The towering Christmas tree in the corner of the house, decorated with white lights, and different shades of blue ornaments with a few snowflakes speckled here and there. The white marble fireplace hangs four blue stockings with our names on them along with snowman and deer figures on top of the fireplace paired with candle sticks. 

A white fur rug in the middle of the room with a glass coffee table on top, a white sofa, and a love-seat surrounding the middle. A few pillows scattered in different sections of the sofa along with blankets. Jesse was never a man into the color scheme of Christmas. Red and green bored him so I wasn't surprised with the white and blue scheme. 

Hana walks over to the fireplace, gently stroking her stocking that etched her name on it with glitter. She giggles silently.

"Did he write our names on these?" She turns to face me, her curls flipping gracefully around. I muster a reply.

"Probably." I put my hands in my pocket as I stand still. 

"Where is he anyway?" She asks as she walks over to the sofa, sitting down.