- 8

"Didn't my brother tell you yet?" Mina questioned.

"Tell me what?"

"My brother, Dongmin, likes you. He tells me about you everytime he has the chance."

Moonbin laughed, "That's really funny. A playboy? Liking someone? I thought all of them are 100% guaranteed not to do that."

"Well, he didn't directly say it was you, he didn't want me to know your name. But the person who he describes, perfectly matches who you are. I wanted you to know this, so you could take care of him." Mina said, fidgetting with her fingers.

"Let's just say, it was actually me. Why would he still try to play me like he did to Jinjin? And why hasn't he confessed directly?"

"I guess he doesn't want to like someone this badly, so he'll play you like the others, hurt you, then forget about you and move on. He said he reminds you of someone really special to him, who's not here anymore. And maybe he hasn't confessed because he doesn't know what he's feeling right now, he had never, in his whole life, liked someone before."

"Last question out of a hundred other ones. Why would he tell this to you?"

"Oh! That's easy! Mark isn't really a dependable person to trust, the workers and maids are weirdly terrified of him, and our parents," Mina hesitated, "are not here anymore. Anyways, I'm really the last person he can trust, I guess." she said, trying to hide her sadness under a smile about their parents.

"I'm sorry about your mother and father, I didn't know they were..."

"No, it's okay. Everything's fine because I still have my brothers with me. All's not lost!" Mina cheered happily.

*^*^*^*

"Moonbin, can you please clean up my room?" Mark asked as he grabbed some toast to eat.

"But, I only take care of Mi--"

"Leave him alone, Mark," Eunwoo ordered as he went down the stairs, " We all know all he's going to clean up is your used condoms and the girl you had this time."

Mark laughed, "You know so well, little brother."

The two glared at each other for a solid 2 minutes and continued on with what they're doing while talking to each other.

"Your dick is so small you could fuck a cheerio without breaking it."

"Why? You jealous mines bigger than yours?"

"It's sad that you have more dick in your personality than in your pants."

"You are what you eat."

After they were done making their breakfast, they stopped talking to each other and left to eat their breakfast in their rooms.

It shows that their love for each other is unbreakable, Moonbin thought.